Lighthouse not working?

JarnhoundJarnhound Posts: 12
I have spent a precious veteran gift slot to aquire the Lighthouse since I always seem to forget to refresh one of my boats. Now i was unable to recall to 2 of the four legacy boats I have floating around the ocean, so I went to my house to find them in the relocation crate. No boats salvaged!  I really feel a bit cheated since the Lighthouse should be able to salvage those boats as it says:Recovers any ship except rowboats that are linked to the lighthouse. The 2 ships in question were legacy small ships (but not rowboats). 

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Each character may have only one active ship on the ocean. When they log in, they get a message in journal saying their ship is linked to a lighthouse. Check the journal on all the other chars who have ships out, and see if they get that message.

If not all of them are linked, then I imagine the other 2 were not as well. If they are all still linked, then you could copy the lighthouse and a char with ship over to TC and let a ship decay to test to see if the system somehow got a hiccup with all the EJ patches.

Mine says it is currently linked, but it's a public access ship so everyone would need new runes if I tested the system by letting the ship decay. I play on Siege, so I cannot copy.