Planted seeds not aging on Pacific

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
Seeds I planted last Saturday in my raised garden beds on Pacific have not aged.  As of this morning, Tuesday, they still have an age of 1 instead of being at 3.

Comments

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
    edited September 2022
    Is this one of the shards that hasn't been consistently doing daily maintenance/downtime?
    Maybe that's related, if so.

As a side note, the daily maintenance should really be eliminated, limited really to patching events (if that).  15+ minutes of daily downtime is unusual these days for an online service ;)

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    So the next time they do a shard revert and you lose 2 or more days because they stopped doing daily backups are you gonna make it up to all UO players, one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard in my 25 years on UO.  @ForeverFun
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
    edited September 2022
    Backups seem multiple times a day, independent of the maintenance window, based on the usual revert back window.  In other words, reverts these days don't go back to when the daily maintenance/downtime window occurred.  Maybe reverts went back further in time 20+ years ago.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    edited September 2022
    Another day without seeds or plants aging. @Kyronix, @Bleak, @Misk could you check if the Pacific server is doing the daily server reboot?
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Will be resolved tomorrow morning.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    See the source image
     ;) 
    It is working again. Thank you @Bleak
    Hey @Bleak the seeds and plants are back to not aging.