Dropping Runes for IDOC in Luna in 10 mins

I will be dropping my house full of goodies tonight at 8pm. I am dropping runes in 10 minutes around Luna bank and will most likely drop more again around 7. Have fun!

Comments

  • poppspopps Posts: 3,974
    I will be dropping my house full of goodies tonight at 8pm. I am dropping runes in 10 minutes around Luna bank and will most likely drop more again around 7. Have fun!
    What Shard ?

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    popps said:
    I will be dropping my house full of goodies tonight at 8pm. I am dropping runes in 10 minutes around Luna bank and will most likely drop more again around 7. Have fun!
    What Shard ?

    If it's in tram a scripter will vacuum it up in seconds..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,974
    McDougle said:
    popps said:
    I will be dropping my house full of goodies tonight at 8pm. I am dropping runes in 10 minutes around Luna bank and will most likely drop more again around 7. Have fun!
    What Shard ?

    If it's in tram a scripter will vacuum it up in seconds..
    That I know of, Luna Bank is only in Trammel....
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    popps said:
    McDougle said:
    popps said:
    I will be dropping my house full of goodies tonight at 8pm. I am dropping runes in 10 minutes around Luna bank and will most likely drop more again around 7. Have fun!
    What Shard ?

    If it's in tram a scripter will vacuum it up in seconds..
    That I know of, Luna Bank is only in Trammel....
    Not the runes his house...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,974
    McDougle said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:
    popps said:
    I will be dropping my house full of goodies tonight at 8pm. I am dropping runes in 10 minutes around Luna bank and will most likely drop more again around 7. Have fun!
    What Shard ?

    If it's in tram a scripter will vacuum it up in seconds..
    That I know of, Luna Bank is only in Trammel....
    Not the runes his house...
    He said he was dropping them around Luna Bank although, no Shard is specified.....
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I meant if his house was in tram scripters would clear it in seconds 
    mi aiuterebbe se pubblicassi in italiano??
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,233
    I thought he played on LS.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,974
    edited September 2022
    Pawain said:
    I thought he played on LS.
    Well, according to this Post he should be playing Sonoma....

    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/69427/#Comment_69427

    I moved from Atlantic to Sonoma a couple years ago and I really enjoy the slower pace. With all the stuff you can do in game now, I find myself doing less buying and selling (which gets old to me) and more exploring and crafting. I found that I LOVE growing plants and crafting dyes. I can spend so much time on that. Sonoma is great for someone like me.
    Which is further reinforced by this other Post also....

    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/71948/#Comment_71948

    For real though, I want to redeem codes on Sonoma but the store is broken. I've tested it on the same account on different shards and it works. I tested it on a different account and same result. Is there an alternative way to buy and redeem stuff from the UO store?

    No runes at Luna Bank in Sonoma though....
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,233
    I can see why he feels UO is not fun then.  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    @BardrisCaller1 Just send me your login info and you won't need to worry about playing this game again. Dropping the house will only get looted by cheaters, scripters and Rmt sellers...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
Sign In or Register to comment.