You dont have that spell. Taming masterie

Hello
I dont know why i got that msg saying i havent that spell. Animal taming 90.0, animal lore 90.1, talisman and jewells up to 115 (both skills). I aet the level III animal taming... i cant use Whispering or combat training

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Sounds like you dropped your book of masteries somewhere”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RintarRintar Posts: 38
    I got the book in my backpack, masterie activated
    edited July 2022
    “What client? And what’s the exact system message?

is the book in the top level of your backpack? Or in a spell book strap?

try dropping the mastery book on the floor and picking it up again”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    “What client? And what’s the exact system message?

is the book in the top level of your backpack? Or in a spell book strap?”
    EC. 'You do not have that spell!!!!' is the full msg and yes, i got the book in the top level. I ate a 0.1 pink scroll (in case i need more than 90.00) and nothing, Char dismounted and nothing

Ok. I ve bought a new book of masteries from vendor search and now is working. So u need a new book per char? u cant reuse them? puiff
    edited July 2022
    “Doesn’t sound right to me, I’ll check it out later”
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    How many spells does your original mastery book have? I have a few very old ones back when bard masteries were the only ones you could get and it only has 6 spells instead of 45. That might be the cause
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    I've had that happen a few times and it always ended up that the reason was as Keven stated. I had the old Book of Masteries in my pack.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    I think if you were to single click the book and select "Switch Mastery" that would update it to 45 spells.
    keven2002 said:
    How many spells does your original mastery book have? I have a few very old ones back when bard masteries were the only ones you could get and it only has 6 spells instead of 45. That might be the cause

Yes,6 spells. New one have 45