Discrepancy with dryad allure and command undead behaviour

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
When you use dryad allure to control a creature and then releas the creature, the creature disappears.

When you use command undead and release the creature, the expected result is for the creature to also disappear.

The actual result is the creature remains and can prevent the former owner from logging out as it attacks passers by.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    In concept, upgrade from bug to exploit, details to follow.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited February 2019
    a working progress, some dyed at level 4, will enlist friends and multiply quantity by at least 3. End goal is to get enough for all the liches to survive the level 4 spawn, then can just chain the oaks boss.

Interesting bugs with these:
    1 they don't flag players unless the player teleports or you open paperdoll near them
    2 they don't move (unless heading towards something that attacks them)
    3 they normally remain through server down even

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "they make unpublished change,
    dyad allure no longer dissapear when you release,

its consistent now but i'm not sure its great idea

edit: ah dryad stays for 5 mins upon release, was sort of in pub notes okay

but undead released stays forever still so this still broken "
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.