7th Character and Storage Increase

So I am thinking of buying the 7th Character slot. I see that I can buy it with increased storage or without. Is this extra storage redundant with other sources of increased storage that I already have? Can I get it later as a separate buy if I don't get that particular extra storage now? Just trying to figure out how that works.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited April 2018
    Get it with the storage.  It adds %20 to your bank and %20 to your house.  What storage increases do you have? If you have not done a storage token increase then it will stack.
  • AQHFAQHF Posts: 47
     I have High Seas and Mordain's. Is the storage increase with the 7th slot the same as the bank storage increase that is sold separately? I don't know why they would bundle it and not make it clear that they are not the same (they are not called the same thing and there is no mention in the descriptions that I saw--maybe I overlooked it?), but I also don't know why they would bundle it and not have the storage purchasable separately. I can't find the info on the wiki, either. I assume it is in there somewhere if I can come up with the magic phrase to search. 
    AQHF said:
     I have High Seas and Mordain's. Is the storage increase with the 7th slot the same as the bank storage increase that is sold separately? I don't know why they would bundle it and not make it clear that they are not the same (they are not called the same thing and there is no mention in the descriptions that I saw--maybe I overlooked it?), but I also don't know why they would bundle it and not have the storage purchasable separately. I can't find the info on the wiki, either. I assume it is in there somewhere if I can come up with the magic phrase to search. 
    ML-%20 house increase

Ultima Online™ Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code

- 20% House and Bank storage increase

Ultima Online™ 7th Character Slot and Storage

- 20% House and Bank storage increase and a 7th char

Ultima Online™: High Seas Booster

- 20% House and Bank storage increase
    edited April 2018
    Okay, you seem to be saying that there is a +80% possible increase if I acquire all the upgrades, but that if I do not buy the 7th with storage, there is no way to get it afterwards, so I'll be stuck at 60%.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,944Moderator
    the 7th and storage and the storage only is an either/or deal. You can't add both. Maximum storage increase on houses is 60%
    Mariah said:
    the 7th and storage and the storage only is an either/or deal. You can't add both. Maximum storage increase on houses is 60%
    Thank you! It would be great if the store could add that to the description. 
    Sorry %60 max but you said that the storage token didn't say what it was for.  We have been telling UO forever that they need to say that in the Tokens description but sadly that store is controlled by EA not BS/UO