What's next?

Any hints for the next event or timeline in general?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,081
    edited July 2022
    FIREWORKS!

Have a nice Holiday weekend UO Players and Developers!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684
    well they did say that NL wouldn't interfere with production shards.
    so next would be the fall content (halloween/fall, krampus, anniversary gifts,etc)
    i believe they put it on TC at the end of July or beginning of august for testing.
    (Anniversary gifts usually come out in mid September)

but there was also the calendar in a newsletter that showed August
    (with more than 30 days) some assumed that meant NL will be out then.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    McDougle said:
    I sure hope that, before the Next Event, things are put on PAUSE for a good while so to permit players to be able to get done all those things in UO, like BODs, Treasure Maps, persistent other Hunts etc. etc. which, usually, during an Event are set on a side so as to focus and devote most of the ingame time to the Event...
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 777
    I wonder if New Legacy will have a Haven or an Ocllo? 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    popps said:
    McDougle said:
    I sure hope that, before the Next Event, things are put on PAUSE for a good while so to permit players to be able to get done all those things in UO, like BODs, Treasure Maps, persistent other Hunts etc. etc. which, usually, during an Event are set on a side so as to focus and devote most of the ingame time to the Event...
    There is a very good chance that you will get what you want and there won't be any "new" content until October (guessing Halloween) but I'm hoping that's not the case. While a month "break" wouldn't be bad, longer than that makes the game incredibly boring. Especially after this particular event that ran 2.5 months in the dungeon (most people stopped the dungeon over a month ago). 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,399
    Maybe be a clicky for a fireworks wand or something 
    Meh. I would much rather have actual content than just a brainless repeat of some previous gift. What shard are you on? I think I have like 20 of them somewhere and could easily give you a couple to celebrate the weekend :) 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    The greatest gift would be developer communication..
    McDougle said:
    They are too busy with NL to focus on anything else  :p
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    They are too busy with NL to focus on anything else  :p
    Well they should have lots to talk about then...
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 641
    If NL was to be released on the 25th Anniversary that could be an epic anniversary event!
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,399
    If NL was to be released on the 25th Anniversary that could be an epic anniversary event!
    It will happen ! 
    I still say the yukio arc was the best add in some kinda noncombatant way for everyone (pirates thiefs crafters) to get drops and it would be perfect 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yukio was highly dependent on luck... At the latter stage of the event, I heard others suspected drop rate is tweaked lower.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited July 2022
    Now that the event is officially over, I'd like to get an idea what's next. I also think that given we are now half way through the year, that it isn't really too much to ask for the road map for the remaining 6 months of the year.

Even if it means the roadmap is 100% NL for the next 3 months (July/Aug/Sep) to release NL for the 25th anniversary, at least people know not to expect anything new for the next 3 months. 

I don't think they've released a newsletter in 3 months (not sure if they've even had M&G) so I'm sure there should be plenty of "news" to give us.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,839
    Let's suggest they do Dungeon Fandancer next. that would be a great dungeon for a Treasures of event. Have it invaded by Aliens.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,081
    Shame or Sanctuary. Have fel open in shame so we can get whetstones over and over.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.