Atlantic PvP Mage Tournament

In an effort to revitalize the 1vs1 mage dueling community of old days, I am looking to host re-occurring mage tournaments! Current projected plans are to host a tournament every 2 months to spark interest back into my favorite aspect of the game. Absolutely no entry fees, nothing to lose and everything to gain! See attached ad for more details. Contact/Register/Questions via Discord @ zerbee#9324. 

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Love the idea!
  • ReikoReiko Posts: 30
    Gentle bump - Last week to register! 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited June 2022
    Can we get 6 x cameo and 1 custom castle as reward!!!?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited July 2022
    Tournament rosters have been finalized! One of the registered duelists, who asked to remain anonymous, donated an extra 500mil bringing the total grand prize to 1Plat! Best of luck to all! If you missed your chance to register then catch the next Tournament estimated to be hosted in August! See attachment for details!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited July 2022
    Good stuff @Reiko.

Funny that I don't really see anyone in the tourny in Gen Chat talking crap about PvP 24/7. Guess those guys don't like to 1 on 1 with no scripts. :D
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    edited July 2022
    I'm blind and can't find it! When is this and I want to watch? :D
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    keven2002 said:
     with no scripts. :D

"that is not one of the rules, can still script, i don't care if people script"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited July 2022
    Mage PvP Tournaments actually meant something back in the day, before scripts came to dominate PvP. Now there's even third party clients that go beyond that.
    edited July 2022
    I'm blind and can't find it! When is this and I want to watch? :D
    The duels are all private between the duelists and myself. There is no single time since scheduling everyone all on one day is a mess. So it is going to be throughout July. I will be recording all of them and then uploading it all in a video. Link to be provided once it is ready.