Blackthorn's Dungeon Broken, anyone else experience this?

SO for the first time in many months my guild decided to do Blackthorns...everything was going smoothly. We killed the first wave of critters, killed the captains....attacked the lighthouse until it went invulerable.....and waited....

And waited....
And waited....

And no more captains spawned!!!!

I know Atlantic went down today....right after that Origin went down...

Did something break? Has anyone else done Blackthorns lately and had this happen??

@Bleak Can you take a gander? Thanks!

Comments

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    We did it a few nights ago and it acted normal. Maybe see what happens after next server maintenance?
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
    We did it a few nights ago on Chessy and it was fine. A little TOO spawny LOL!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    This has happened before (maybe 6 months ago?) on ATL. You have to page a GM and they will fix it.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I did page a GM...didn't get a response but did get an e-mail this morning that said they went there and found it to be functioning as expected :/  Stupid GM's (Sorry don't mean to be rude but I stayed there for awhile in that room and nothing spawned so NOT functioning as intended, whatever GM went there needs to be re-trained)

It did fix itself after server maint....well at least there is now spawn in that room so hopefully we will try to clear it tonight and hope we don't get a repeat.

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 199
    I have seen this bug happen in the past.  Sometimes it's for an unexplained reason and other times there can be a tricky captain that is stuck somewhere that you almost can't see (i.e., in between a wall).  Some pods are worse than others for this.  The best method is to always kill all captains, even after the lighthouse becomes vulnerable.   It sounds like the OP did this, but there was still an issue.  If this happened around the time the server went down... I would probably point to that as the X-factor that caused the bug.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    It was earlier in the evening, we are pretty good at Blackthorns....nothing was left in the room, we hit the lighthouse until the top crumbled, it went invul and we got the message *blah blah kill the captains etc. etc. and nothing else happened.

I checked this morning and there was spawn so we're gonna try again tonight.