NL release date?

Tomorrow is June first any clue as to possible release date??
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,249
    25th anv
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,300
    From what I have read In a former contractor’s post that was linked to in another now closed discussion, UO’s staff consists of one marketing person, one programmer, and two others.  Would think just maintaining the game’s current content and integrity takes up most of their time.  Pretty sure that is why we don’t hear much about the NL release date.  Not to fault these persons but four people can only do so much.  Given everything that’s been written about Destard would guess that is getting most of their attention right now.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    A little communication goes a long way.. but I'm thinking the 25th anniversary as well
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,300
    Yes that is true.  Would also like to see a little more.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    The medium being used to promote New Legacy is the newsletter. If you haven't signed up for it already, perhaps that should be your next move.
    Some posts have been removed. My apologies to some posters whose posts, while not in themselves in breach of ToS, were removed because of the post they were in reply to.
     :) 
  • magrodnyc2magrodnyc2 Posts: 23
    it is sad tbh
    anyone can look but since All the negative feedback from the Destard event started, none of the devs posted anymore, I dont think Mesanna allow them to answer anything, to make the bad rep even worst. you can see when they were last on but none of them post. 
    so many posts deleted, posts moved to another section, since no one check them anyway. 
    No what is  :( is that if they posted a date and were unable to for a number of reasons come through then all hell would break lose her no matter the reason.  Why do you think hard dates stopped being posted?