Why are European Idocs falling on US timelines???????

2»

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    keven2002 said:
    It's not ideal for me (Eastern Time zone) because I do not play at 9-10pm and in that same tune, who is to say that others on Europa don't actually find that to be perfect because of their own schedule? That said, there was an ATL IDOC timed for 2/3am the other day... is that not ideal time for Europa?

What your argument boils down to is that anytime that YOU are not online is inconvenient and some sort of conspiracy against the shard when the truth is that houses fall on all shards similarly which sometimes better suits other shards at times. It is what it is. I could post the same thing you did about convenient times of IDOCs and EM Events they would all be between 6-8am EST... which makes about as much sense as what you are complaining about.
    I think it’s reasonable to have Europa idocs fall in European time like they used to and not in the middle of the night 

sorry you feel this to be u reasonable 

• I think it’s reasonable to have Europa idocs fall in European time like they used to and not in the middle of the night 

sorry you feel this to be u reasonable 
    So what do you suggest for the numerous IDOCs that fall here on the US shards in the middle of the night?

~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    Take a wild guess Jennifer 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    I guess we are through here.
This discussion has been closed.