vendor search is..

"working consisitently flawlessly, for an extended period of time,

no posts of gratitude,

bad form"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    As i stated earlier it's not happy customers that come post 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited May 2022
    McDougle said:
    As i stated earlier it's not happy customers that come post 
    That is more a problem then.  Makes forum opinions invalid.

I have not tried VS in a while to see how it works, been busy.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It is true it has been working really good since their last fix some time ago. I was hesitant to show gratitude because I was expecting it to break again. They seem to have figure it out though :)
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Realized last night it had been working for awhile.  Wondered about that if it really had been working or it was just my imagination getting the best of me.  Anyway all your comments confirm it was not my imagination.  Thanks for fixing it.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Yoshi said:
    "working consisitently flawlessly, for an extended period of time,

no posts of gratitude,

bad form"
    Read the forums. I did acknowledge it since day one, and praised the devs for a job well done. Just as I voice it when they underperform. One is fair like that

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    yeah very nice work,,,,but last time i made a thread like this vendor search return bugged has hell so i was not talking about it ;-p
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I wonder what was done to "fix" it, and I wonder if it involved the EJ accounts? @Bleak @Kyronix
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 199

I concur that Vendor Search has been working great since the last time they put in a major re-work for it.  Fingers crossed it stays this way.  

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    KHAN said:
    I wonder what was done to "fix" it, and I wonder if it involved the EJ accounts? @ Bleak @ Kyronix
    Yes, everyone knows EJ's are your go-to blame for everything under the sun... Covid was also their's to blame     one has to wonder how you profit ?
  • TheoTheo Posts: 169
    You are correct. It seems they learned how to index a database and it works quite well now even on Atlantic and its lightning fast on other shards.

You can tune a database but you can't tune a fish.