Prelim bug info last target

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited May 2022 in PvP / VvV
“Sometimes, and this has only been happening to me the last few weeks, I’m losing my last target, that is - it become the ground where the target last was standing, I know this as uo-assists range check last target tells me the guy standing one tile from me is now out of range. 
I’ve a feeling it could perhaps be hailstorm that is doing it, not sure at the moment, happens fairly rarely so not sure how to reproduce.
could be a uoassist issue but that program hasn’t changed in years

my pc is not powerful enough to run shadowplay so I can’t catch the cause,
anyone else experienced this?”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• CadyCady Posts: 21
    edited May 2022
    Also use UOAssist.  I haven't had the same issue, but I have a char that doesn't have a target self hotkey setup anywhere on my mouse or keyboard and very often cast a spell and it ends up immediately being cast on myself instead of my intended target.  Not fun.  Was even happening when doing house deco, 'I wish to secure this' and end up trying to secure myself the instant the target cursor appears.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2022
    "i think i reproduced, it happens vs players using unofficial client or EC, due to faster running speed, when they run offscreen faster than the range check can keep track, you get a message to say target is too far away, then uoassist thinks that last spot is where the target is.
    But you can deal with this just knowing this is when it's going to happen as you can prepare to manually retarget after you receive the target is too far away message."
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.