Shard Bound items on events

Hi sorry for my personal opinion but i think that the shard bound setting on the event's item
has sorted the wrong objective.
I remember that it was setted up in this way to improve the lesser shards gameplay but i see
all the players farming it only on atlantic with an exception for small group of players that
try to get them on the other shards.
I think that remove the shard bound property will allow players to a better distribution
in the numbers of people who can easily play on less crowded shard contributing to fill
all of them due the chance of transferring items everywhere there will be no more need 
to farm them only on atlantic to make gold because of the biggest market.
I think that if people could get the rewards on all the shards and could transfer them 
on all the shards they will be more motivated to play there. 

I hope that my opinion will help to improve the gameplay 

Ty for your work

Fex

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    100 per cent agreed
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2022
    "So, instead of all the bots being visible on one shard and having to compete against legitimate players and other bots, let people hide the bots on dead shards...

Let us bot on dead shards and i promise we won't also bot on live shards, you're attempting to hold people for ransom?...

Why even suggest it, when we already know and can see now what happens when they don't shard bound powerscrolls. Surprise surprise, the 14 year vet accounts take their sampires to dead shards to farm for personal gain without competition and ruin the market on live shards. They cannot trust ANYONE to play fair.

Tell me, what is the cost of Animal taming III on lake superior or some other dead shard compared to Atlantic? The fact that there is a difference tells you the shard bound property is working great. Before pets required powerscrolls, people were literally putting the 120s in the trash for cleanup points because they were so worthless due to non shard bound.

That said, it really defeats the object of things being shard bound if they are obtainable in trammel and can be afk farmed.”

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • FextheElfFextheElf Posts: 31
    edited May 2022
    Yoshi i don't use script or else just running assistuo and idh even scavenger so always press ctrl+shift to gather an egg and idh neither the autoinsure script or autoquest item macro.
    I see people running script for everything and i ask myself if they are able to play without a cheat.

My opinion on shard bound items is because i play 3 different shards and i have char on 10 of them and i see 1 people doing the event from easter on on some of them while on atl is so crowded that i don't get so many drops.

I don't sell the drops because i need them on my chars all around the shards and i mainly run it on europa because of the lag but i'm obligated to run it on atlantic because i have 6 chars there to dress. Tbh if they where not shard bound it would be easier to get a reward on atl without fight vs the scripters that automatically recall open doors and get the eggs in 1/2 seconds and idh the time to press ctrl + shift.
    And don't tell me to use not authorized launchers with the scavenger on classic client just because ec has it. If the rules don't admit it i will not use it :D 
    I see people 24/24 gathering eggs doing always the same moves and recalling as they land in a spot. I agrre with you that people use bots but they will use them als if the items are not shard bound.

For the treasure of destard the situation is the same and i know lot of people is using script with autoheal autoinsure autoattack autocast and so on
    I don't think the ec gives such possibilities to create complex macroes to fight a whole dungeon simply pressing start so i find myself penalized not only for ec diffs but also for cheating of other players, 
    I don't care for the cheat they use but tbh i just want the chance to dress my chars all around the shards so i express my opinin on the players distribution related to this setting.

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,247
    There is no such thing as a "DEAD SHARD" so the answer is NO NO NO NO