Stop allowing EJs being able to earn ToT drops

2»

Comments

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 206

Either disallow the EJ accounts from getting drops... or cap it at 10 drops (or something to that effect).  Even if they just tried it with this one event... anything would be a welcome help at this point. 

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Merlin said:

Either disallow the EJ accounts from getting drops... or cap it at 10 drops (or something to that effect).  Even if they just tried it with this one event... anything would be a welcome help at this point. 

I second this motion.   EJ should meant to just show you the game... sneak-peak.  wanna really play? Pay.  Period.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Drago said:
    Merlin said:

I second this motion.   EJ should meant to just show you the game... sneak-peak.  wanna really play? Pay.  Period.

Another +1
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,248
    Seth said:
    Drago said:
    Merlin said:

Another +1
    +2
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    +3
This discussion has been closed.