Treasures of Fey Wrath - Item drops while dead aren't of Fey Wrath

FeigrFeigr Posts: 490

I do not loot corpses other than for paragon chests.  I never looted these items.  When I recover my corpse I have these items on me. 

I believe I am qualifying for loot drops, but because I died I'm getting normal gear drops.  Also, I'm playing a gargoyle so it appears to be ignoring that race tag when doing the drop.

Comments

• KhyroKhyro Posts: 228
    If you died with paragon chests in your inventory, items within the chests will pop out and into your inventory (even with the chest locked). My guess is this is what you are seeing with these items.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 490
    Khyro said:
    If you died with paragon chests in your inventory, items within the chests will pop out and into your inventory (even with the chest locked). My guess is this is what you are seeing with these items.
    That is probably it, yea.  Thanks. Still a bug? But even more minor IMO.  Thanks for the tip.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Cursed items have always done this 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Yes still a bug, items should not be extracted from a locked chest, cursed or otherwise”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    “Yes still a bug, items should not be extracted from a locked chest, cursed or otherwise”
    Or a spellbook stap this event will demonstrate that as you will be full of drops when your 50 sdi falls to the ground because your pack is full
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    I don't understand your last statement.  Khyro helped me.  IMO it's still a bug, but a minor one.  We don't have to argue over it.  The full scope of the issue has already been stated so if they want to fix it, they can.  It's not a big deal.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,047
    Cursed items fall out to your backpack. If we could keep things safe in a locked chest I doubt Yoshi would like that.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,047
    Feigr said:
    I don't understand your last statement.  Khyro helped me.  IMO it's still a bug, but a minor one.  We don't have to argue over it.  The full scope of the issue has already been stated so if they want to fix it, they can.  It's not a big deal.
    Not a bug or we could put powerscrolls in a locked chest and put them in the 35th bag of bags.

Cursed and blessed items go to your backpack.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited April 2022
    Pawain said:
    Feigr said:
    Not a bug or we could put powerscrolls in a locked chest and put them in the 35th bag of bags.

This is a bug.  There's an item in a paragon chest that is popping out of it only when you die.  That's a bug.  Just because there are other mechanics in the game that have similar interactions doesn't mean this one has to behave that way.

This is the very definition of a bug.  Albeit a minor one.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2022
    Pawain said:
    Feigr said:

“no lockable container is blessable or insurable, is a bug,

this is actually duplicate thread already reported

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/7905/cursed-items-on-corpse-in-containers#latest

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.