Aside from the new champ spawn where can you find eggs?

Comments

• Haven is a good spot, farm spots especially Brit farms in buildings. Basically if you have seen a rabbit spawn there you have a chance at eggs. 
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 453
    edited April 2022
    Using Control and Shift in EC...

I start in Moonglow Moongate.  I go up a tiny bit and around to the left.  I then head down to the NPC building along the coast. I then continue to follow the coast to the next farm and check in there.  I check the forest east of it and the coastline until you reach the next farm.  I skip those four houses though.  I then make my way back to the moongate, paying attention in the forest.

I then do the same thing in Fel.  

Then I go to New Haven and check around the ettin spawn before following the coast around.  Once you reach the necromancers near the coast I make a straight line down to the archers and check that little bit of coastline near them.

Then I go to Brit Moongate and check those farms near that.

Then I go to the first Tokuno Moongate and run up to the champ spawn following the road.  I'll check around the Spiders/Kappas only when going off road.

Then I check the third Tokuno Moongate and grab any eggs near the moongate only.

Then I repeat.  Easy 100 eggs every 30 minutes if no one is on.  A little over an hour if people are on.

And that's been my full rotation.  No more secrets.  Occlo doesn't have a lot of eggs.  There are a few.  They do have a TON of lost items.
  • Feigr said:

I start in Moonglow Moongate.  I go up a tiny bit and around to the left.  I then head down to the NPC building along the coast. I then continue to follow the coast to the next farm and check in there.  I check the forest east of it and the coastline until you reach the next farm.  I skip those four houses though.  I then make my way back to the moongate, paying attention in the forest.

Then I go to New Haven and check around the ettin spawn before following the coast around.  Once you reach the necromancers near the coast I make a straight line down to the archers and check that little bit of coastline near them.

Then I go to the first Tokuno Moongate and run up to the champ spawn following the road.  I'll check around the Spiders/Kappas only when going off road.

Then I check the third Tokuno Moongate and grab any eggs near the moongate only.

Then I repeat.  Easy 100 eggs every 30 minutes if no one is on.  A little over an hour if people are on.

And that's been my full rotation.  No more secrets.  Occlo doesn't have a lot of eggs.  There are a few.  They do have a TON of lost items.
    What are lost items?
    Feigr said:

What are lost items?
    They aren't a part of the event.  They are for the honesty virtue.
  • Feigr said:

Ran your route yesterday and today and haven't seen a single egg.

Have never seen a single egg outside of the champ spawn drops.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Feigr said:

Some players are getting 300 eggs a day when they want to.  I have found 7 on the ground and 15 at Luna mint.  I traded sashes for my eggs.  Cause I had fun killing stuff, don't have fun running around.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    Feigr said:

Some players are getting 300 eggs a day when they want to.  I have found 7 on the ground and 15 at Luna mint.  I traded sashes for my eggs.  Cause I had fun killing stuff, don't have fun running around.  
    Do you have to have some kind of quest to see the eggs?

I've gone to all the NPC's and they don't offer any quests just a bunch of dialogue.

The Moonglow Zoo NPC wants an egg but she says I have to mark the egg as a quest item to give it to her but she doesn't even have a quest....

What am I missing?
    Feigr said:

If you didn't find a single egg on that route, it's user error.  Sorry.  It's not meant to be rude, but you're doing something wrong.  I can jump on your shard and show you.  Which Shard?
  • Feigr said:
    Feigr said:

If you didn't find a single egg on that route, it's user error.  Sorry.  It's not meant to be rude, but you're doing something wrong.  I can jump on your shard and show you.  Which Shard?
    Thank you for the offer. I finally got some help finding the various quest givers and now the eggs are showing up. I did not realize you had to have the quests to see the eggs.
    Feigr said:
    Feigr said:

Thank you for the offer. I finally got some help finding the various quest givers and now the eggs are showing up. I did not realize you had to have the quests to see the eggs.
    I didn't know that myself.  I must have did it without realizing it.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Feigr said:
    Feigr said:

You do not have to have a quest to see the eggs.  I never take a quest until after I have eggs.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    ?
    Can be found at local supermarket too.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • In the fridge?

Sorry, but the question was a open door.  :*