Spring Fever EGGs, which are "Rare" and which not ?

According to https://www.uo-cah.com/pub-112/spring-fever#eggs , as I understand, there is 6 Eggs Hues which are indicated as "Rare" : 

Has this been confirmed ?

Any other Hue but these 6 is considered as ordinary or is there any other Hue besides those 6 which has been found and determined to be "Rare" ?

Thanks.

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    Have you found any others? 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,981Moderator
    There is no official confirmation of those findings, and as far as I am aware, no one has disputed them. Most are happy to accept them as accurate. You are, of course, at liberty to conduct your own investigation into the subject.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    Well, I am looking at what I am collecting but, I am nowhere near a power player so, my sample is too low to be of any conclusive findings about what might be rare and what might be not...

Since I read here https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/73328/#Comment_73328 that @Archangel collects like 300 eggs per hour, and I assume that there is other players who collected a massive amount of eggs so far (I read of players having already all Butterlies, Edges, and multiples too...) I was hoping that some among these players who have so far collected massive amounts of eggs might have found out whether there is any more hues besides those 6 indicated by UO CAH, that are considered to be "Rare"....

For the record, in the days since eggs started to spawn, I have collected around 100ish... a number way too low to be a reliable sample to tell whether any hue might be ro be considered as rare for me....
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684
    the 6 indicated by the CAH guild seems to be correct.

but 2755 (the color of the sash) also seems to be rare.
    I haven't gotten that many of that hue

• MargeMarge Posts: 720

2755 is not rare. I've tons of those along with 1919 and 1920. I'm actually kinda sick of seeing those round after round of eggs. LOL
    I find certain eggs are just rare for certain people kinda how certain drops seem to be hard to get. I have only ever gotten one crimson from a boss - and that was on one of the titan bosses from the 20th anniversary. I have NEVER gotten one from a Mondain's Legacy Boss. My husband on the other hand seems to get them every other run....
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Marge said:

2755 is not rare. I've tons of those along with 1919 and 1920. I'm actually kinda sick of seeing those round after round of eggs. LOL
    I find certain eggs are just rare for certain people kinda how certain drops seem to be hard to get. I have only ever gotten one crimson from a boss - and that was on one of the titan bosses from the 20th anniversary. I have NEVER gotten one from a Mondain's Legacy Boss. My husband on the other hand seems to get them every other run....
    I agree, 2755 seemed rare at first but I also got tons.. the pink 2759 to my RNG is the rarest, followed by  2075 red/black, after thousands of eggs I'm still missing 1 of each those two. Or maybe they spawn at hours in which I'm not logged , which are many.
    Oh! that *#$^ 2759! LOL I still haven't gotten that hue in stripe myself. Last night a very kind alliance member had one and gave it to me. Lucky guy, it spawned by his house! I still want to find one myself but at least now I don't have to worry about my set being unfinished.
    Which 2 you need? I may have an extra.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,074
    edited April 2022
    popps said:
    According to https://www.uo-cah.com/pub-112/spring-fever#eggs , as I understand, there is 6 Eggs Hues which are indicated as "Rare" : 

Has this been confirmed ?

Any other Hue but these 6 is considered as ordinary or is there any other Hue besides those 6 which has been found and determined to be "Rare" ?

Thanks.

What are you going to do with those rare eggs that everybody can walk around and pick up until July 1st?

At 100 per two weeks I do not think you will get all those.  Why do you want more rare colors...
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I wouldn't say any of them are "Rare" but some of them are more sought after than others.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,074
    Someone on LS caught Spring Fever:

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Whoa nice :)
    Marge said:
    Oh! that *#$^ 2759! LOL I still haven't gotten that hue in stripe myself. Last night a very kind alliance member had one and gave it to me. Lucky guy, it spawned by his house! I still want to find one myself but at least now I don't have to worry about my set being unfinished.
    Which 2 you need? I may have an extra.
    Pink  polkadots
    and red/black polkadots
    would be supper grateful , I have extra of most others  :)

Pawain said:

very cool

Archangel said:
    Pink  polkadots
    and red/black polkadots

I have a red one on Chessy. I can be there anytime today.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,176
    Pawain said:

My sorting factory...a bit neater and easier to work with :)

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684
    Marge said:

technically all eggs are rare.
    the eggs that popps is asking about are UBER rares.

out of the common rare hues from the list,
    i haven't picked up very many of hue 2755 

(my count for that hue is VERY low, RNG at work.
    I never said that CAH was wrong.
    I just said that it seemed to be rare for me.)
    I believe i have only found about 20 of that hue
    out of around 4500+ eggs
    Technically, I never said they were right. LOL

Pretty sure we are saying the same thing.
    Marge said:
    I find certain eggs are just rare for certain people kinda how certain drops seem to be hard to get.
    Cinderella said:

It boils down to certain hue / styles seem to 'rare' for certain people. (I swear there is a line of code that says " randomly choose (hue id#) to be rare for (toon id number) for duration of event"
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Marge said:

Marge said:
    I find certain eggs are just rare for certain people kinda how certain drops seem to be hard to get.
    Cinderella said:

It boils down to certain hue / styles seem to 'rare' for certain people. (I swear there is a line of code that says " randomly choose (hue id#) to be rare for (toon id number) for duration of event"
    I'd go so far as too say the rng has mind reading capabilities 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
     :D so true! 
  • McDougle said:
    Marge said:

Marge said:
    Cinderella said:

The RNG is the son of Satan and it has been testing me Since the second age. One day I will triumph over this Hell Spawn and then there shall be much rejoicing indeed. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    McDougle said:
    Marge said:

Marge said:
    Cinderella said:

The RNG is the son of Satan and it has been testing me Since the second age. One day I will triumph over this Hell Spawn and then there shall be much rejoicing indeed. 

I use Garr to do the fishing quest then fish with Arnie thinking to beat the rng but it still makes the most common fish impossible to catch!
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Marge said:
    Archangel said:
    Pink  polkadots
    and red/black polkadots

I have a red one on Chessy. I can be there anytime today.
    Thanks!   :)
  • RangeIIRangeII Posts: 15
    silly question.  How are you determining the color of the egg and assigning it the 4-digit value?  I play on ATL and see people in chat selling eggs of particular codes but have no idea on how to label those I have collected.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    Use an interior decorating tool on them to get their Hue ID.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2022
    "you can use an interior decorator, and use 'Get Hue' you can use this outside of your house on any object, doesn't need to be in your bag"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    RangeII said:
    silly question.  How are you determining the color of the egg and assigning it the 4-digit value?  I play on ATL and see people in chat selling eggs of particular codes but have no idea on how to label those I have collected.
    @RangeII

You can use an Interior Decorator tool https://www.uoguide.com/Interior_Decorator that you can buy from an Architect NPC that usually can be found in Carpentry NPCs houses in Towns.

Double click the tool, and then target the item, and it will tell you what hue it is.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    RangeII said:
    or you can do what i do, just go to your actions, look for the get hue id icon and move it to your action bar, no interior decorator required
    Whitewolf said:
    RangeII said:
    or you can do what i do, just go to your actions, look for the get hue id icon and move it to your action bar, no interior decorator required
    That only works on EC. By that logic I would say: Just use Pincos, the hue of everything and it's Item# are always displayed in every gump.  But yes, on CC its done with the Interior decorator I'm afraid.