How did PKers manage to interrupt my spell casting when I am under Protection spell

I was PK'd twice while looking for eggs in Fel.  Both times they were able to interrupt my attempt to cast Recall even though I was under the effects of the Protection spell. I am wondering how the PKers were able to interrupt my ability to cast the Recall spell. I have 120 Magery, 120 Eval Intel, 100 Focus, 100 Inscription, 100 Meditation, 120 Weaving, 60 Spell Resist. 

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2022
    “Force arrow archery special

i don’t know why the protection penetrating concentration disturbance is not mentioned on the wiki @Mariah

(or you could’ve had your protection purged with purge magic, or all players in fel carry a talisman of ward removal as standard equipment)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Or you can fizzle the spell after it’s cast if you’re paralyzed and try to target the rune or runebook.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Yoshi said:
    “Force arrow archery special

i don’t know why the protection penetrating concentration disturbance is not mentioned on the wiki @ Mariah

(or you could’ve had your protection purged with purge magic, or all players in fel carry a talisman of ward removal as standard equipment)”

Apologies, I appear to be missing an update from publish 71 in 2011 I will update.