Slayer question

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I can't find the answer.  If I have a slayer type on a weapon, and a different slayer type on a Tally, do they both work, or does one trump the other?

Comments

  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,315
    They both work but so does each opposition group.
  • xxWispyxxxxWispyxx Posts: 6
    Thanks, I didn't even think about the opposition group!
     
  • NorryNorry Posts: 494
    And 2 super slayers of the same type(demon and demon) work together.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 1,543
    Norry said:
    And 2 super slayers of the same type(demon and demon) work together.
    “If you use a single slayer, you are hitting max damage anyway, so the question is only referring to super slayer”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 494
    Yoshi said:
    Norry said:
    And 2 super slayers of the same type(demon and demon) work together.
    “If you use a single slayer, you are hitting max damage anyway, so the question is only referring to super slayer”
    Thats what i said, super slayer of the same type. Altho, some said that fey super slayer is speacial and hits the cap with just 1. I cannot confirm that.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,136Moderator
    Norry said:
    Thats what i said, super slayer of the same type. Altho, some said that fey super slayer is speacial and hits the cap with just 1. I cannot confirm that.

    I can. It's here: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/slayer-property-items/

Sign In or Register to comment.