Possible Bug, lesser hiryu colors?

JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
edited February 2022 in Bugs
Yesterday on Great Lakes, a friend of mine was trying to get a Midnight Blue Lesser Hiryu to spawn in Tokuno. He spent three hours farming Lesser HIryus and said every single one that spawned was default Hue ID 0.

I was bored later in the day and decided to try and get one for him, and I personally spent over an hour in Tokuno and didn't see a single Lesser Hiryu spawn in any hue other than the default 0.

Could someone please look into this to make sure all is working as it's supposed to?

The area in Tokuno we were in is East/Northeast of Isamu-Jima moongate, map coordinates in EC say 1210, 820.
~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I tried for an hour on Origin and saw only plain so could be an issue 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Killed 8 Hiryu on LS got a blue.

Killed 30 or so Lessers got a green.  Same area as the OP. between Citadel and mountain to west.

They still make colors.  They are not supposed to be common.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Not getting a single Hued Lesser Hiryu in over four hours is not normal.

Checking on different shards than the shard where the problem was encountered doesn't prove anything, either. Hence, why I included which shard this happened on and the location.

The same location on TC1 spawns Hued Lesser Hiryu's, so it seems to be a shard-specific issue and something the devs should look into to make sure everything is working properly.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]