Custom stone walls

I am trying to make a pretty cool entry way into my keep but I cant figure out how to stack the custom walls. Is this possible?  and if so, is there an easy way to stack custom stone wall?    
"We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,042
    edited February 2022
    Be higher than you want them,  raise them? They stack if you make a floor on top of one.  Hard to describe without seeing what you have and want.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • It will not let me raise them.  I tried making a second floor but it will not let me place anything where i have the arrows.  I was able to stack one piece but i cant rest and that piece was a mistake because is was suppose to be the corner piece. lol 
    "We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,972Moderator
    make a temporary stair from the north edge to your archway, you need to be a level higher to be able to place on top, or to raise up the ones you have and place below them.
    You have to be above it.  Go on the roof or a floor above.

Make a last target macro.  You can start clicking on the ground floor and go upstairs it will keep trying as you go up.

Also can stand on a ladder for some items or to get higher than roof.
    Yours is easy.   Looks like you will have a nice entry.  Post when complete! 
  • thank you both for the help.  I try that.  I did make the stairs but i guess i didnt go high enough.  
  • Again thank you .  not completed but here is an update.  
    Nice.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 636
    Ohhhh... yeah... that is really nice.... Now if we could do that with marble walls I'd be happy. Or can we do something like that with marble already?
  • Here is what i have so far
     :)  Nice