Spellbook strap still broken

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,027
Can we get acknowledgement? A fix date? A refund of our vet reward?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,319
    They are so quick to impose "fixes" that limit what we can do, minor exploits, and they are unsurprisingly Error-Free, 100% perfect coding. 

Also things like e.g. setting a 300,000 points for high seas, underwater nerf. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,027
    I'd at least like to know how the pet costume bug that no one ever heard of was reported so effectively that it merited a hot fix that we did hear about and had to fix the fix.. if i knew how that was reported I could report the spellbook staps bug the same way..
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,319
    edited February 20
    Maybe they cannot figure out how to debug this issue.

I reported this issue when it was first tested in TC, and appeared to be fixed back then, but then it became inconsistent once we start to move the spellbooks around.

How far down the queue is this bug? Can this be scheduled for the next publish?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 1,451
    edited February 22
    "this is very low priority issue, does not affect gameplay, (can fix by placing spellbook strap in trash even)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,027
    Note that neither fey reptile or dragon slayer going back into strap along with previously noted demon undead or regular spellbook