Nice set of armor with that token BUT please change the headgear, I hate the football player look

1. Do you hate the football helmet look for your armor suit?16 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. no
        6.25%
    3. either/nether/don't care
      43.75%
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    The armour looked interesting but with that helmet....no thanks! It's hideous! I really wish we had a 'hide head-wear' option that so many games have now.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    We need a vet reward that allows transmogrification. Change the appearance of an item (keep all its properties). 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    jaytin said:
    The armour looked interesting but with that helmet....no thanks! It's hideous! I really wish we had a 'hide head-wear' option that so many games have now.
    This too!
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    jaytin said:
    There are always the Cloaks... :)
    I don't mind cloaks of any description, I just hate having a nice suit spoilt by an ugly hat!  :p
    jaytin said:
    I don't mind cloaks of any description, I just hate having a nice suit spoilt by an ugly hat!  :p
    On this I totally agree... :)
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    blasphemy! the leather cap is the paragon of ultima headwear. 
  • InLor said:
    We need a vet reward that allows transmogrification. Change the appearance of an item (keep all its properties). 
    The whole Paperdoll window needs a revamp including the option to hide/show equipment. Transmogrification should definitely be at the top of the cosmetic updates list!

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    North_LS said:
    blasphemy! the leather cap is the paragon of ultima headwear. 
    that was a joke right?  I hope so <span>:expressionless:</span>  LOL
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    I always think it looks a bit like a swimming cap! I spent the first month I played UO wearing a horrible metal helmet that was sort of round and made me look like an American Football player, it was not a good look. I want stylish head-wear darn it! If it's not stylish then I want it invisible.
    jaytin said:
    I always think it looks a bit like a swimming cap! I spent the first month I played UO wearing a horrible metal helmet that was sort of round and made me look like an American Football player, it was not a good look. I want stylish head-wear darn it! If it's not stylish then I want it invisible.

jaytin said:
     :D 
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270

Anyone remember the leather cap from 98-99 ? Affectionately called the "afro" cap? Graphic was glitched in the paperdoll to give the appearance of... well.... an afro !

Now there was some stylin' headgear !

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,082

Better than this old one.

M I C    K E  Y
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I fondly remember when all the head-wear on elves appeared as an Elven circlet or some such thing, which was great until people started complaining and now we have suits with horrible hats!