Connection Lost: Network Error

AstosAstos Posts: 1
Hello there,
since yesterday I cant login to the game because when I put username and passwd and i hit Login a small window comes out saying "Connection Lost". Header of the small window is Network Error
Thank you

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,296
    For the last month or so see this every play session.  Seems to occur more often now when in my house but occurs out in other areas as well.  Have been killed several times due to this error.  Usually first log on attempt fails because UO can’t communicate.  Second attempt is always successful.  Can play sometimes for an hour or more before seeing this error then will get it over and over again for short to moderate length before play returns to normal.  You will probably seeing it more and more often now so adjust your play accordingly.  As a mage I usually command a summons to guard and protect me when I start getting this error, and sometimes will arm a mage weapon just in case.  Hope you see it less than I do.
    Note when things suddenly stop working, for example when you can type in a chat box but no chat appears on screen when you press return, that is an indication that you you will soon be seeing the lost connection message.