Edon recipes

I'm looking for Edon tailoring recipes and not really sure of the best place to look. Are these strictly drops off mobs, if so, anyone know which mobs might be best? Do they drop in treasure chests?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    These are not in treasure chests, only from killing creatures. Having said that they can drop from killing mobs that spawn from a treasure chest. They drop straight into your back pack and don't need to be looted from corpses. As far as I remember I have had drops when killing tigers, trying to spawn a white one, from working the dragon turtle champ spawn, from digging maps, as previously mentioned and from killing volcano elementals to farm white pearls.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Thank you for the information. 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I got a recipe drop from doing the bar in shadowguard.
    And from doing the mini quests in Eodon
    And don't forget the vicious macaws

Usually when my guild does the dragon turtle spawn
    I will kill all the leftover stuff and almost always get a drop from that
  • Mariah said:
    These are not in treasure chests, only from killing creatures. Having said that they can drop from killing mobs that spawn from a treasure chest. They drop straight into your back pack and don't need to be looted from corpses. As far as I remember I have had drops when killing tigers, trying to spawn a white one, from working the dragon turtle champ spawn, from digging maps, as previously mentioned and from killing volcano elementals to farm white pearls.
    Any mob can drop them to my experience. @Riner my best luck has always been the DT spawn. Usually get 1-2 per spawn. But with UO’s RNG, your experience may differ. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo