What was the first guild you made/joined in UO? Are you still in it today?

Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    S-M (Shadows of Myth)
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    FL 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    mAn  Baja Shard, left when Homeless Ron lost controll 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644
    TIC, The Inner Circle.
    The only thing we ever did was periodically get together and stand in a circle in the little green area west of the Moonglow bank and just bow. Never spoke, moved, or acknowledge any questions being asked.
    We, uh, didn't last too long but we did have fond memories.

• FL on pacific was the first organized guild I joined right before AOS. 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited March 28
    *E* (Evil's Empire)  - was the first guild I was in, a RL family guild had 3 cousins, 2 uncles and an aunt who played (none of them play now), lasted till around 2000-2001-ish.  then i had joined several guilds since then all pvp guilds.

one of my cousins came back to UO and we made OMG! guild to fight some of the guilds I was in on another character at the time, because pvp had died down to where it was boring   That's also when I verified the guildmaster of one of the guilds I was in was completely full of s**t since my cousin and I were in vent with them while we were raiding their spawn (but we were muted) and they had no idea who we were (2007-ish) still in OMG! today with people I had played with in various guilds throughout the years decades.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • The Men in Green (MiG) on the Drachenfels shard. Their origins go back to the Atlantic server (if I remember it correctly). I stayed with them approximately 6 months, but didn't really fit in. On their advice, I joined the Mystical Circle of Britannia, a befriended guild. But I always stayed in touch with my ex-guildies.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 910
    edited March 29
    ACG A Clockwork Green Europa,  Small idoc guild,  I miss Whispering Green ,Joe Green and Frey :(
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    A private guild on Pacific called The Infinite Tims [Tim]
    Members include: Tim, Other Tim, Some Other Tim, Another Tim, Yet Another Tim, Tim Tim, Not Tim, Tim Tim Tim, and Killer of Tims.  Beware the last one.  He will stab a Tim in the back and loot his corpse.

• MacroPlanetMacroPlanet Posts: 73
    edited April 3
    LLTS on Atlantic. Good group of people!

KOOL on Atlantic is my current guild; super awesome people. :)
  • sibblesibble Posts: 113
    Circa 97-03, Lake Superior

LoA - Lords of Apocalypse
    GM: Chosen_One and CO-GM: uNeeK

We would hang around Vesper mint and we had an alliance going with several other guilds.  People who I can remember playing with: Roadkill, Hunter of GoB, MadMardigan, Lava del Lavayne, Jazzy, hammerII - sorry I know I'm forgetting some homies

We had tons castle PVP fights in the Desert of Compassion and near the crossroads there during the period where you could gate monsters to other locations - dragons from Destard flooded the Desert of Compassion - it was great.

Also tons of Order vs Chaos into guild wars in Vesper pretty much daily.

I also remember a huge war go down at Silks Tavern (player run town south of Trinsic)
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    Tar/FL on pacific way back in the day, and no to my knowledge neither of those guild still exsist.