Housing space

Hi, 

Currently on Great Lakes. Atlantic seems to be much more active and everyone seems friendly. How is the housing situation? Any room to place a  decent home?

Comments

• SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    edited April 2018
    You could prob place a small to mid sized home but anything larger you would have to get very lucky in finding a spot or a larger house just fell and you came across it and beat out a scripter/house plot holder.
  • there was a larger house plot that just dropped on ice island this weekend it may still be there
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    there was a larger house plot that just dropped on ice island this weekend it may still be there
    On ATL? After this post I doubt it will be there for much longer... :D ;)
    I.
  • Ivenor said:
    there was a larger house plot that just dropped on ice island this weekend it may still be there
    On ATL? After this post I doubt it will be there for much longer... :D ;)
    I.
    yes on alt lol i had it marked to sit at it and forgot about it went to check that night and the plot was empty
  • I located and placed a 14x16 in fel yesterday. Did run around for an hour or so testing spots before locating a max secure plot.

Oddly enough the spot I found is 100% secluded, near 2 citys and water on both sides it's awesome.
  • ZyloZylo Posts: 15

I just placed a Large Tower on Atlantic, the first house directly outside Wrong Dungeon, directly beside the mountain & has a personal outdoor forge with waterfront nearby. I have run the map many times and do so once a week marking runes. I am ALWAYS happy to show people the best spots to place a home.

Just yesterday, I showed two spots to a couple players an they both placed Large-3 Story Homes on the spots.  One was just outside Skara Brae & the other a bit north of Minoc.

I have other spots marked in my "location" runebook. All you have to do is come find me at the "Wrong Tower" and I will show anyone spots to place Large Homes.

Or you can try and find them on your own! They are out there! Just have to hunt a bit!

There are dozens of locations to place Large 2 Story Homes that I am aware of. Good luck everyone!

• Jaxion870Jaxion870 Posts: 1
    If you or anyone still know any spots ill pay a finders fee for helping me get an 18x18
  • QuintusQuintus Posts: 16
    Hello all,

I live on Ice Isle in Fel. There are many house spots here. Some homes here are very old too. Dating back to the beginning. Its very cool if you ask me. Ive started my playing career in 1997 by running around these snowy lands playing hunting in Deceit haha. I have (2) 18x18s here, one of which is historical. There is always space on the island. I am not sure if you can get 18x18 but I believe its possible.