Salty Sea Quest MiB

DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
In the end of the side quest for Zipactriotl encounter, you have to fish up a MiB chest. You are supposed to need no fishing for it. But sometimes you cant find a chest without fishing. When I use my legendary fisherman, I find it. Please have a look.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Then maybe you do need fishing? 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    edited July 2018
    Pub 93
    "Players on the “Salty Sea” quest can always fish up the special messages in a bottle regardless of fishing skill."

Please read more precisely or stop trolling.

edited July 2018
    Thank you for clarifying. This additional comment sourcing the publish note was omitted from your original post, and we’re assuming that nothing has changed again since? Okay 

Can’t anyone request clarification without being accused of trolling?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

In my original post I wrote " You are supposed to need no fishing for it. But sometimes you cant find a chest without fishing."
    So either you didnt read this precisely or didnt believe what i wrote without having the knowledge or doing some research, which makes your comment trolling.
    Most definitely the latter, however not sure that constitutes trolling, just ignorance. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,051
    Mervyn said:
    Most definitely the latter, however not sure that constitutes trolling, just ignorance. 

I can agree with this statement.

I have not done a MiB for Zippy since pub 100.  I always found them before.  With 0 fishing.  The coords from Davey Jones locker are spot on.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Had to bring my fisher for 3 mibs out of 4. It was an extremely high rate this time, probably not the average, but still happens quite alot.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,051
    Sounds like a bug to me.  You know what you are doing since the fisher is doing the same thing but getting the Chest.   I hope they acknowledge it as a bug and fix it.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.