Bug with Skeleton Keys

KHANKHAN Posts: 510
The skeleton keys WILL stack, up to 100 charges as stated. HOWEVER, if you combine keys, and either insure, or uninsure (if previously insured) they simply go *POOF*. Also MASTER skeleton keys will NOT stack at all. @Bleak @Kyronix Please check and respond.
If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    I just tried to repro this and was unable.  After stacking 10 keys up to 100 I was able to successfully insure/uninsure via targeted and menu insurance. Could you provide more information?  Also, the stacking only applies to non-master keys.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Kyronix said:
    I just tried to repro this and was unable.  After stacking 10 keys up to 100 I was able to successfully insure/uninsure via targeted and menu insurance. Could you provide more information?  Also, the stacking only applies to non-master keys.
    Thanks for responding. A guildie tried as well but was unable as well. SO, I tried again, and it poofed on me again! I will do some more research, and post after I try more. Thanks again.
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited July 2018
    While I am unable to cause a stacked key to 'poof' a stacked, insured key becomes uninsured if you then add another to it.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Ya, I did a little more research. My escape key is also set to last object/last target. When I "escape" the insure/uninsured curser is when the items are going *poof*. More testing will be needed, but I am now out of keys to combine. 
  • KorisKoris Posts: 6
    If you click a stack of skeleton keys and target itself, it will disappear.