sexist armor

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Reywind said:
    Pawain said:

I see no imbalance in the game.
    If I were a male character, trying to piece together a new suit of armor that just needed that one, final piece that tied everything together - and that piece dropped as a bustier? Or leather shorts? I still don't have my suit. If I were a female character, this wouldn't be an issue, as females can also wear male clothing. Please explain how you do not see an imbalance. Your personal opinion on what males and females should and should not be allowed to wear is irrelevant.

Hide does not give the LMC bonus like studded.  Theres a bazillion Mage chests out there.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ReywindReywind Posts: 17
    Pawain said:

Hide does not give the LMC bonus like studded.  Theres a bazillion Mage chests out there.
    What does this have to do with anything?
    Reywind said:
    Pawain said:

What does this have to do with anything?

Showing you there is no imbalance with that piece.  Now if it were a studded skirt, you may have a point.

I don't even know what you're talking about, are you just picking apart my example while avoiding my main point? Can you please stay on topic and explain why you think female characters having more armor options and more monsters available for them to fight is not an imbalance?
    Been a male all my UO life.  I can fight anything. And males can wear Turtle chests.   What imbalance?  Like I said That type armor does not have an advantage over other types.  Maybe you need to know more about the game mechanics.  You would see I am completely on topic.  And the Mods determine that. Not you.
    Please re-read my original post to see what imbalance I'm talking about. I'm not really sure why you don't understand my point, I've made it pretty clear. Or are you just concern trolling? I never said anything about turtle armor so I'm not really sure where you're getting that from.

Female characters can wear both male and female armor, but male characters cannot wear both male and female armor. Therefore, female characters have more armor options available to them. Also, there are monsters which have increased difficulty for male characters, but not female characters. There are no monsters in the game that have increased difficulty for female characters, and not male characters. Your personal opinions and experiences are not evidence or proof that these imbalances do not exist.