Suggestion for Harvesting Plant Seeds and Resources

Add the ability to harvest all seeds and resources (Orange Petals, etc) from a plant with one click of a button. I don't really care for clicking a million times (slightly exaggerated, but not by much) to collect all the seeds and resources from my plants.

Comments

• If the "one click harvest" will put a character over weight limit, don't let the harvest action happen, and give a notification that it will put them over weight.
  • Also, please add this one click harvest to the Rose of Trinsic
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    I think you can make a macro to do this but I like your idea.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    edited June 2023
    I use the macro listed here for plants
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/creating-macros/example-macros/#command
    and a simply 'last object/last target' with repeats for rose of trinsic, beehive etc.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     I believe the harvest all idea and why it would not happen was explained.  A seed of renewal check is done with each seed harvested and making it harvest all with one click would make the seed of renewal check that one click vs a chance over the 8 clicks. That explanation was a long while back so I may not be word for word what was explained :)
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2023
    “You sow a field for harvest but are only willing to pick one fruit?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,390
    I’m okay with the option to not get the seeds of renewal if you click harvest all an miss out on them 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Skett said:
    I’m okay with the option to not get the seeds of renewal if you click harvest all an miss out on them 

It really should be a option. I personally would not use it since my raised beds primarily exist for collecting seeds of renewal.  But during the last event when you have 300 beds to harvest...... A harvest all option for the thorns would have been nice because even using legit macros to harvest TAKES FOREVER.  In normal times I pretty much only harvest the seeds and abandon the plant with the resources still on them.  Because how many hundreds of thousand of Thorns, orange petals, red leaves does one really need LOL.  Seeds of renewal on the other hand I use A LOT of imbuing suits and there is a market for them.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I cannae speak for the Enhanced, but the Classic coupled with UoAssit, I can harvest a plant, resources, seeds, and set it to deco all with one click. May be able to do the same with Enhanced.

Make a macro going through the whole process, then remove/delete the first line.
    Then for classic, run the macro (mine is set to a hot key) and then double click(open) the plant gump you want to harvest. BAM!!! plant and resoruces seeds and seeds of renewal in your backpack. If it has no resources, it will simply say, there are no resources to gather and continue.

If you are overweight, it won't collect the seeds/resources/renewals, but will go ahead with the set to deco process, and drop the plant tot he ground so be mindful.

I don't know if you can delete lines in enhanced, but I am sure something similar could be accomplished.