Greetings

I RPed for a while on Catskills like 10 years ago. I'm an old school roleplayer from back in the early 2000s. When I came over to Catskills I played a pair of dark elves (Tebryn Denoir and Alaundril) and had some fun with the community here. Unfortunately I had to step away from the game for a long time. I'm originally from Atlantic, but it doesn't seem like there's much of a scene there anymore even though some of the old faces I recognize are still around.

I've decided that I need UO in my life again and I'd like an RP focused group i can play with, because solo UO just isn't the best, especially when you've been away so long and you're basically a noob with your old characters. What would be the best place to meet new people in the community?

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,305
    Banks in Luna and Britain, EM events, weekly Void event if your shard has one, and periodic dungeon type events where players work together to bring down the tougher monsters.  Usually, you will find a few players in New Haven looking to help new players just don’t step into any Orange moongates or party with anyone you don’t know well enough to trust.  And, don’t recall on any runes you find if you don’t have the ability to recall back.  You could also give general chat a try.
  • JudasJudas Posts: 232
    If you're interested in getting back into RP on Catskills, feel free to add me on Discord and I'd be happy to update you on the current community there.. My handle is Judas#8175
  • I sent a request. Thank you!