doom drops and system message

Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
I just received this message:

Is the "nodraw" message intended?

I received a pair of "prized" leather gloves that were unravel material at best:

Does this reset the drop chance for an actual doom artifact or recipe? I hope not because the drop rate is abysmal as is (15+ runs and no drop at all besides the one above)...

Comments

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    oh and this is on Siege Perilous, where I didn't even know prized items existed (no insurance)
  • Sadly this does reset your drop chance. Myself and others keep hoping that the devs will remove items like this from the artifact drop pool.
    yes please do remove them. If I wanted randomly created loot I would do tmaps or anything else in the game but not doom. I do doom to get the doom drops.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    oh and this is on Siege Perilous, where I didn't even know prized items existed (no insurance)

LOL  Do you get cursed items also?  Actually that would be nice there.  Ive seen so many cursed things I could use.

The No Draw was a Halo. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    cursed items actually make sense on Siege since you can't put your Siege bless on them. We used to get them with the Shame loot and on special occasions (cursed doom artifacts from invasion spawn) but I haven't seen any since then.