Is there anybody out there?

YorhattanYorhattan Posts: 1
I just made some toons on Sonoma. I am playing for nostalgia as a player that started in '98. I think I have come across one locked house in the game and no live players. All lots open. There was one bot advertising selling gold I saw a couple times. Is this server absolutely barren?
The only reason I didn't join Atlantic is I am on the West coast. 

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,305
    Even though you might not see many players if you only found one house that’s not normal, at least I don’t think it is.  Might try calling out in general chat.  Most major events require at least three or four players working together even if they don’t really know one another.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,685
    I'm not sure where you are running around if you only see one locked house.
    There are active players on Sonoma, but you won't see them bank sit that often.

sounds like you are probably in the Help channel
    you might want to call out in general chat
    there are people who would be willing to help
    welcome back
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    edited June 2023
    Yorhattan said:
    I just made some toons on Sonoma. I am playing for nostalgia as a player that started in '98. I think I have come across one locked house in the game and no live players. All lots open. There was one bot advertising selling gold I saw a couple times. Is this server absolutely barren?
    The only reason I didn't join Atlantic is I am on the West coast. 
    Do you have Discord?   If not get it, you can reach out here in the Sonoma Public Discord.  https://community.stratics.com/threads/sonomas-discord-link.409147/ .  You can also request help from the Peoples Army of Sonoma (PAS).  You will have to register and confirm your email to post there, but you can read thru most of the general discussion there.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598