Using Vendor Search prompts to LOOSE CONNECTION ?

2»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,249
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    An explanation of why this is what the 3rd month in a row ????
    Vendor search has crashed the game 3 previous times?  Show a link.  You are a fountain of misinformation.

Yoshi said:
    "whatever the issue, i'm sure Pawain can somehow blame user error"

Nope. Sounds legit, especially since they took VS down in a short time.

The account management page uo.com forum etc have yes indeed gone down or had issues at the beginning of yep the last three months but  let's clarify your stance here.
    This is Mesannas game she decides what we get when we get it and how we get it in total control of everything UNLESS something doesn't work correctly then it's entirely on the user/players to find fix or work around??

How is it UOs fault that Account Management goes down when it is owned by EA NOT BS.  I am billed every 6 months by EA not BS
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,999
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Vendor search has crashed the game 3 previous times?  Show a link.  You are a fountain of misinformation.

Yoshi said:

The account management page uo.com forum etc have yes indeed gone down or had issues at the beginning of yep the last three months but  let's clarify your stance here.
    This is Mesannas game she decides what we get when we get it and how we get it in total control of everything UNLESS something doesn't work correctly then it's entirely on the user/players to find fix or work around??

How is it UOs fault that Account Management goes down when it is owned by EA NOT BS.  I am billed every 6 months by EA not BS
    Again it's Mesanna job to call EA and say my stuff is broken Again why is this a difficult concept ?
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:

Yoshi said:

Again it's Mesanna job to call EA and say my stuff is broken Again why is this a difficult concept ?
    And how the hell do you know that she did not.  You have ZERO proof that she did not call EA alls you want to do is put down everything UO related.  Why arn't you on the VS thread ranting and raving about VS.  No you choose to rant and rave about Acc Man on the VS thread.  Oh wait Acc Man is up so you can't piss and moan over there so you come here to piss and moan.
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:

Yoshi said:

And how the hell do you know that she did not.  You have ZERO proof that she did not call EA alls you want to do is put down everything UO related.  Why arn't you on the VS thread ranting and raving about VS.  No you choose to rant and rave about Acc Man on the VS thread.  Oh wait Acc Man is up so you can't piss and moan over there so you come here to piss and moan.
    Excuse me but i piss and moan equally wherever the koolaid klub meets 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,831
    You two get a room, you can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

You two get a room, you can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
    Meow
    LOL
    @Mesanna @Mesanna1 @Kyronix @Bleak @Misk @Mariah Anyone in the universe can we at least get an update, anything.
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    I found the UO Communication!

vs1.JPG 22.6K
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Can we put the pitchforks away please? The problems are known, that's why the database has been taken down. Researching and fixing a problem often takes considerably longer than finding out a problem exists. Patience is a virtue sadly missing from not only UO, but also these boards.
    Mariah said:
    Can we put the pitchforks away please? The problems are known, that's why the database has been taken down. Researching and fixing a problem often takes considerably longer than finding out a problem exists. Patience is a virtue sadly missing from not only UO, but also these boards.
    It's easier to be patient when we know they are working on it. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    edited May 2023
    jelinidas said:
    Grimbeard said:
    I'd be willing to bet less then 10% of the player base comes here
    you are generous. 

Additionally part of that 10% doesn't include the game's producer (at least not in the past year).

Side note:

This is the definition of what a slumlord is... if we replace "landlord" with "producer" and "properties" with "game" is the definition the same or would it be called something different?

You are very wrong to assume that 'does not post' also means 'does not read'. Also, do you really think Kyronix reads and posts without ever talking about what's being said on the forums with the rest of the team?
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Mariah said:
    You are very wrong to assume that 'does not post' also means 'does not read'. Also, do you really think Kyronix reads and posts without ever talking about what's being said on the forums with the rest of the team?

Please don't back sass your employers. WE PAY FOR THE GAME! that makes us your employers, so that being said, you can have an extra ten minute break at smoke time.
    Mariah said:
    Sorry to say but it is not the problem it is the silence from @Mesanna to take 5 minutes to post something/anything on UO.COM to let UOs customers know what is up.  This is well over 24 hours and the silence is deafening.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Mariah said:
    Let's be honest... do we really think she's reading anything when she hasn't logged in for over a year? Come on now.

Again, how hard is it to log into the forum once a week to check a few threads? Like I said on stratics, even just logging in once a week to update "last active" would at least give the perception of caring / doing her job. If she relying on Kyronix to do the job for her maybe it's time she just hands them over officially.
    VS is back, problem solved.  TYVM UO Team for fixing this.  @Mariah fixed, time to close thread.
    done
This discussion has been closed.