Clean up Points

Something I have longed wished for is that clean up points were made to be like gold was. Pooled among and accessible by all characters on a account.  Despite trying to do all of my trashing with one character per account per shard....... I always seem to end up with 3-4 characters with 10k here 50k on that one, 120k on another one etc  and then it compounds the more shards you play and forget which character on each shard is your trash it character. One pool of clean up points for the entire account makes so much more sense to me than it being each character having their own individual points.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    edited May 2023
    You are able to transfer cleanup points to a single character by using the stone next to the clean up guy in Brit Commons. Would be nice to have a pool to skip this step but it is possible to manually pool all your points.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    keven2002 said:
    You are able to transfer cleanup points to a single character by using the stone next to the clean up guy in Brit Commons. Would be nice to have a pool to skip this step but it is possible to manually pool all your points.
    Yep this!  I just learned this a week or two ago.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,212
    What would really be GREAT is if you could get a ticket with your points and give them to your other accounts so you could combine them all together
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,904
    UPDATE THE REWARDS 
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Bad hijack is bad.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Just something worth spending points on would be nice.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    @Kyronix New Clean up Dye colors and Deco items.
    The opium of the people.

Water tiles

4 different types same pathing as lava.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    I used the stone to pool the points on seven different shards,  then using shard shields, I sent a "bagman" on a round robin to gather all the points onto one char.