Just eggs for next month +

Please say it ain't so

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,299
    edited May 2023
    Altar is gone.  Bogling boots just went up in value.  Would appreciate official comment it’s just eggs from now on.  Still enough time to grow and harvest thorns if you can get seeds.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
    edited May 2023
    I have thorns left on multiple shards took me less than a week to get the few things I wanted the toughest part was not falling asleep 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,248
    Are the bunnies gone too
    Are the bunnies gone too
    No clue but if we get nothing else until summer it's a sad situation 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Only the spawn part is complete.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    And are you content to just plant thorns for the next month 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 795
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    And are you content to just plant thorns for the next month 

Maybe somebody at Broadsword/EA has figured out that less grindy events = lower amazon web services hosting bill?

On the other hand, @Grimbeard, you have proposed no alternative things to do for the next month.  I suggest re-enabling the town invasions for that month.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,830
    Think I'll add Tracking to this OP Character

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Boss is back!  He just needed a break.
    LOL  They forgot to wind the timer
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Back by popular demand!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 696
    So just a quick question: are you still completely ineligible for the boots if the boss is spawned and you have no opportunity to kill the lesser spawn? Even if it's like 3 days later?
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    edited May 2023
    Pretty sure you have to do some of the spawns but not all of them.  Have gotten the boots after getting there after the first spawn was complete.  But not if it was just the boss or near the end of the spawn.  It might make a difference if you were the only one doing damage.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    username said:
    So just a quick question: are you still completely ineligible for the boots if the boss is spawned and you have no opportunity to kill the lesser spawn? Even if it's like 3 days later?

The spawn resets at server down/up so it wouldn't ever be more than 23 hours or so. But yes hypothetically if someone works the spawn up to the boss then it will need to be killed or wait until server down (whichever comes first).
    Thought that was the case even though for three days in a row only the boss was there when I checked.  Don’t think that was coincidence.  No real benefit from defeating the boss at that point.  Don’t think many players can solo this one anyway.  This guy is a group project.
    Arnold7 said:
    Thought that was the case even though for three days in a row only the boss was there when I checked.  Don’t think that was coincidence.  No real benefit from defeating the boss at that point.  Don’t think many players can solo this one anyway.  This guy is a group project.
    They should have fixed it while it was down i get that they are trying to find good mix to help low population shards keeping players doing it but like past attempts this hasn't worked 
    Make it so 110 ps fall 
    Yes, if he had better loot more might go after him.  As is, mostly crap for loot and not that much of it.  Boots are good but you only need so many.  They will sell overtime but it will be a long time at this point.
    Grimbeard said:
    Make it so 110 ps fall 
    Even 105s would be better than what is on him