Quality of Life (QoL) for BOD Books

Could we get a function added to the BOD Books like the Davies' Locker ADD MAPS to the BOD Book of ADD BOD and you get a targeting cursor to add BOD
or
Jewelry Box ADD JEWELRY Targeting Cursor to the BOD Book to ADD BODS one at a time or target bag that has BODs in them and all BODS are added to BOD Book.

TYVM @Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna @Misk

Comments

• TheoTheo Posts: 172
    Please don’t stop there. How about they take one lockdown like Davies lockers. How about they have an alpha sort button as well.  Lastly a price all as sorted button. (Use the sort function and any bid currently displayed in the list can be priced with same price - so if I sort for spines 20 ex and it returns 45 bids I can price them all at once at 10,000.  Instead of doing it 45 times.  

I have over 30,000 bods. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,998
    See we all have things we think are important but allow ourselves to be divided every one of our wants are valid be it fishing or bods we deserve better 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,249
    edited May 2023
    Theo said:
    Please don’t stop there. How about they take one lockdown like Davies lockers. How about they have an alpha sort button as well.  Lastly a price all as sorted button. (Use the sort function and any bid currently displayed in the list can be priced with same price - so if I sort for spines 20 ex and it returns 45 bids I can price them all at once at 10,000.  Instead of doing it 45 times.  

I have over 30,000 bods. 
    One step at a time
    60 full vendors with 600 BODs each  Back in the day we keep all BODs and I hade a few BOD Collections given to me LOL
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I have been wanting the books to function like the trade minister boxes. Single click on book get the option to add ALL bods in backpack to a book. That way when I'm trying to organize, them I don't have to drag the 100 skull cap bods back into a book that I just clicked 100 times to get out of an other book of mixed up bods.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,249
    So there is a 3rd item that has the function in the game already that I have requested.
  • SansonSanson Posts: 2
    Also not sure why it doesn't exist but I'd love to reward points for each deed in BOD books.