GM Threats for paging on BoTs?

2»

Comments

• OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Pawain said:
    They only show themselves if you have a game issue that they need to talk to you about.
    They can fix some issues if you are offline, you will get an in game message that you have to close when this is done.
    They do not tell you the results of an investigation involving another player in any way.

Like they say in the Email they send you:
    Thank you for your violation report, ticket number 936XXX8.

We will investigate the account you have reported and we will take action if warranted; this will take some time, so please be patient. Please understand that you will not be contacted with the results of our investigation, or any actions taken as a result of said investigation, due to our Privacy Policy.

Thank you for your vigilance and dedication to keeping Ultima Online a safe and fair environment.

Ultima Online In-game Customer Support
    Broadsword Online Games
    Yeah imagine not getting this instead of” stop or we will action your account”
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Yah I know. I thought me explaining that were hidden toons with generic names made sense. To me that's a scripting red flag
    And you do not think A Llama is a generic to a GM.  I am looking at it from the GM side of it also.  Is A Llama a paid account?  A Llama used to be one of those IDOC Scripting accounts so I am sure if the GM has been here for awhile he/she may remember that also.
    If he was scripting I’m guessing he wouldn’t try to bring a GM anywhere near this, especially by paging multiple times.  

• JohnKnighthawkeJohnKnighthawke Posts: 408
    edited May 2023

Depressing to see this, even though I've experienced something like this before myself, and even though customer service has never been UO's strong point even at its peak....And we're well past the peak.

It's also kind of depressing though to see the number of posters here seemingly defending the behavior of the GM. I guarantee you that if you all got a similar response paging on whatever it is you page on, you would roll on here and complain. And technically you'd be correct to do so.

I've actually given up paging on players long ago and this is part of why.