Accessibility

2»

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I tell you what,
    I will pretend i found a solution and it's clear color to me now,
    you will never know"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    No, I don't take issue with your suggestion. I take issue with the way in which you consistently present your suggestions, by constantly painting yourself as some helpless and neglected victim who should have their every whim catered to.

The adult minded way of presenting this suggestion would have been something a long the lines of: "The EC allows users to define the color of a spell's words of power based on the type of spell being cast (Beneficial/Harmful/Neutral) and I think that it could be beneficial for players to have that same option in the CC. My eyes aren't what they used to be two decades ago when I started playing, and I know that I cannot be the only person in that boat."

"how is that any different to my first post?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,247
    gay said:
    No, I don't take issue with your suggestion. I take issue with the way in which you consistently present your suggestions, by constantly painting yourself as some helpless and neglected victim who should have their every whim catered to.

The adult minded way of presenting this suggestion would have been something a long the lines of: "The EC allows users to define the color of a spell's words of power based on the type of spell being cast (Beneficial/Harmful/Neutral) and I think that it could be beneficial for players to have that same option in the CC. My eyes aren't what they used to be two decades ago when I started playing, and I know that I cannot be the only person in that boat."

AMEN.
    Yoshi said:
    "how is that any different to my first post?"

It's different because your approach was, like always, an outright attempt to immaturely paint yourself a victim of "third party clients".
    edited April 2023
    "It's not people doing it on purpose like you say, people don't care what color it is because they don't even see it that color, it's just default setting of third party client, unintended i am sure.

If i said, people are choosing grey color, then that is their choice and who am i to decide what color they choose?

but they don't see what i see, and they don't choose even, they don't know even what color it is displaying for broadsword client users unless they dig deep in their settings to look"
    I have my doubts about that, as I've fought plenty of people while on UOA who utilize third party clients and have never had the issue of their words of power being any different than the hue of their speech. Or at least not since the old days of recording a macro on UOA to create multicolored words.
    So if this is a problem with people using ILLEAGLE 3rd party clients then what do you propose UO do about it, call them up and threaten them.  How is it you are in a guild that every body but you uses illegal programs and you come on here and complain about them, why don't you just ask all your guild mates to change their colors so you can see them.  Really how is this UOs problem when it is all your cheating friends that are doing it to you.
    “I have script now to fix problem it’s okay”
    So are you admitting that you are using an illegal 3rd party script to fix your problem.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,996
    So are you admitting that you are using an illegal 3rd party script to fix your problem.
    Your ignorance is astounding scripts are not at all illegal 
    Grimbeard said:
    Show me how to write legal scripts for the CC that changes colors.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,045
    Grimbeard said:
    Show me how to write legal scripts for the CC that changes colors.
    I also want to see it. Half the population of LS  can't see some colors. How do they fix this? @Yoshi
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited April 2023
    “Lol you say there is no problem,
    I say I have fixed my accessibility issue using illegal means and now you’re complaining?? when there was no problem??
    Just goes to prove that whatever I post you would troll.
    (I guess then I can also stretch to use illegal means to add cool-down timer for attunement and debuff for nerve strike, since they are apparently not bugs and also not an issue that needs to be addressed according to posters on this forum, how you going to have a problem with it when you say it's not issue in first place??)”
    "you're saying i am portraying myself as a victim of third party clients.
    You think i can't click on download button and install myself?
    you don't need a password for it..."
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    If you cannot see someone else's text because you have a diagnosed medical condition, request Broadsword's assistance.
    edited April 2023
    "actually, i am not sure what is going on,
    for some people, the uoassist option does change the text color, even magery spells, but not for others, i will try and diagnose the issue"
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    This is not a medical issue?  If it is not a medical issue then you will have to figure it out yourself.  Sorry, I may have misunderstood.
    Yoshi said:
    "you're saying i am portraying myself as a victim of third party clients.
    You think i can't click on download button and install myself?
    you don't need a password for it..."
    Sorry I presumed you are not a cheater, I was wrong.

But if you find a legal way to change other peoples text while talking color, a lot of players on LS would like to use that.  I am at fault for some of it, I like to use colors on my chat.
    edited April 2023
    Pawain said:, a lot of players on LS would like to use that.  I am at fault for some of it, I like to use colors on my chat.
    “For overhead chat, there’s a uoassist setting to change all chat to a clear Color.
    it’s just not working for Magery spells which ironically is the only overhead chat I am interested in reading from some people”
    Yoshi said:
    Pawain said:, a lot of players on LS would like to use that.  I am at fault for some of it, I like to use colors on my chat.
    “For overhead chat, there’s a uoassist setting to change all chat to a clear Color.
    it’s just not working for Magery spells which ironically is the only overhead chat I am interested in reading from some people”
    Cool Thanks.  Many of them use UO Assist. LS is apparently the shard for medical conditions.

I have heard, afk a min, Nurse has to give me my injections.
    Grimbeard said:
    We are still waiting for that legal script for the CC, where is it.
    Grimbeard said:
    Bandage self
    Anything you push a button to complete an action is a script pushing a button to say Bank yep you guessed it a script 
    edited April 2023
    "sorry can't post illegal script here that changes the text color to readable one"

Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Bandage self
    Thank you for proving my point that you are full of poo and you can not write a legal script to change colors like @Yoshi did.  What a joke you are.
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Bandage self
    Thank you for proving my point that you are full of poo and you can not write a legal script to change colors like @ Yoshi did.  What a joke you are.
    You claimed there were no legal scripts 
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Bandage self
    Thank you for proving my point that you are full of poo and you can not write a legal script to change colors like @ Yoshi did.  What a joke you are.
    You claimed there were no legal scripts 
    OMFG Are you that dense, I did not.  Go back and review the entire conversation, you are an idiot.  I quoted his statement you moron.
    You imply a script itself is illegal 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Let's just not do this.
This discussion has been closed.