EC: missing check for tracking cooldown timer

Similar to the issue here:

The Tracking skill doesn't properly update the hotbar cooldown timer.  In textparsing.lua, replace the existing check for 1011350 with the below. 

if ( SystemData.TextID == 1011350 or
		 SystemData.TextID == 1018086		-- new.
		) then -- "What do you wish to track?"
		HotbarSystem.SkillDelayTimeMax = 10
		HotbarSystem.SkillDelayTime = 10
		return
	end

Moderator, feel free to move to the bugs subforum -- BUT  I've read the "General Discussions" may get more reading attention from the developer(s), however?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
      I've read the "General Discussions" may get more reading attention from the developer(s), however?

That is a fallacy perpetuated by the cynical belief of certain poster/s. It has no basis in fact.
  • Mariah said:
      I've read the "General Discussions" may get more reading attention from the developer(s), however?

That is a fallacy perpetuated by the cynical belief of certain poster/s. It has no basis in fact.
    I've heard that if you eat something, the DEV's will reply to your thread.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,387
    I heard that as well, problem is I'm gaining to much weight Ive been eating a lot
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Mariah said:

“Yes not true,
    he should pin to the back of the Krispy Kreme menu”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 795
    edited April 2023
    Mariah said:

General discussions forum and TC forum (during testing) per this?
    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/91301/#Comment_91301

A bug report regarding reproducing problems with pets being deleted did not get replies when:  posted to the bugs subforum, PM to this forum, or email.

If there is a better way, let me know :)
  • Skett said:
    I heard that as well, problem is I'm gaining to much weight Ive been eating a lot
    Well, maybe not your posts . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo