Rabbits give unique testing ability

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited April 2023 in General Discussions
“Since egg drops on rabbits are so directly related to luck, this gives a unique temporary opportunity to test a couple of things related to luck if anyone is interested in some community work:

test one: can damage rabbit to low hp then don luck suit to confirm you only need to wear luck suit when creature dies

test two: interested in honor and luck, want to check if achieving only part of perfection (and not max) gives a partial luck bonus, so maybe just get 9 out of 10 hits to perfection and then let pet kill rabbit
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Use a toon named Maybelline or Estee Lauder for this.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Yoshi said:
    “Since egg drops on rabbits are so directly related to luck, this gives a unique temporary opportunity to test a couple of things related to luck if anyone is interested in some community work:

test one: can damage rabbit to low hp then don luck suit to confirm you only need to wear luck suit when creature dies

test two: interested in honor and luck, want to check if achieving only part of perfection (and not max) gives a partial luck bonus, so maybe just get 9 out of 10 hits to perfection and then let pet kill rabbit
    I would but I don't have a luck suit.  I have been able to get the earrings, quiver and skull though. =)
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "seems that you do only need to wear luck suit upon creatures death,

As for perfection, my results were inconclusive"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Yoshi said:
    "seems that you do only need to wear luck suit upon creatures death,

As for perfection, my results were inconclusive"
    Use the focus weapon with low skills so they don't die in 2 hits?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I gain perfection okay but could not see any difference in egg drop count outside of RNG.
    I was doing with high luck though so maybe if i do with low luck i'll be able to see a difference"