Legendary fish catch rate

Can we get any info on the catch rate of legendary fish?  With and without bait suit 

Also can we get clarification on the fish finder does it work for legendary or only rare fish ?
 @Kyronix

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Bait suits do not work. I also find baits for rare fish work; but not so much for legendary. ( Once tried 2k marlin bait with the suit at 120. Not one marlin.)

Fish finder only works with rare fish. It is a resource finder. The rare fish can be cut up for fish steaks (the resource ) to make fish pies.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,936
    Marge said:
    Bait suits do not work. I also find baits for rare fish work; but not so much for legendary. ( Once tried 2k marlin bait with the suit at 120. Not one marlin.)

Fish finder only works with rare fish. It is a resource finder. The rare fish can be cut up for fish steaks (the resource ) to make fish pies.

Is it a bug that bait suits do not work, or is it intended for them not to work in terms of increasing the chances to catch Legendary and Rare fish ?
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    popps said:
    Marge said:

Is it a bug that bait suits do not work, or is it intended for them not to work in terms of increasing the chances to catch Legendary and Rare fish ?

yes.