Fish monger reputation

Should absolutely be added to the loyalties menu

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,793
    +1
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 773
    Hitting the like button on all the threads below and applauding Cinderella's clean underwear and style choices in general. 

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    LilyGrace said:
    Hitting the like button on all the threads below and applauding Cinderella's clean underwear and style choices in general. 

I think all of these could have been in a single thread instead of 4 threads. Loss of style points for that.

I could be wrong here (I don't do many fishing quests) but doesn't the reputation "reset" after you reach the peak (ie 120 fishing PS)? What would adding this to the reputation list do (doesn't getting the next fish crate kind of tell you where you stand)?

And before you get all whiny about "why do you need to offer input if you aren't for my idea" these are the types of questions that should be asked when you are asking the Devs to spend a finite amount of their effort on your request; the time spent creating that change could be spent elsewhere if there is no real benefit from it.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    I'm not sure how fishmonger reputation works. Is it an overall figure? or does the reputation vary from town to town? Could I have, for example, higher reputation for Skara than for Vesper if I've delivered more orders for Skara?
    keven2002 said:
    LilyGrace said:

I think all of these could have been in a single thread instead of 4 threads. Loss of style points for that.

I could be wrong here (I don't do many fishing quests) but doesn't the reputation "reset" after you reach the peak (ie 120 fishing PS)? What would adding this to the reputation list do (doesn't getting the next fish crate kind of tell you where you stand)?

And before you get all whiny about "why do you need to offer input if you aren't for my idea" these are the types of questions that should be asked when you are asking the Devs to spend a finite amount of their effort on your request; the time spent creating that change could be spent elsewhere if there is no real benefit from it.
    Yeah, one thread would have worked for sure. It's been a while but, don't the number of lines in orders wax and wane, or for lack of a better way to put it have a cycle? I know dropping quests will lower your reputation. I believe reputation is pooled, regardless of where you pick up quests. And I thought, tho I'm not 100% sure, that over a period of time not doing quests, your reputation dropped. But that could be that I was cancelling quests and laying off fishing for a period of time and it was just my perception that the drop in reputation was linked to a lapse in time.

Pushing ships away from docks after x amount of time, uncluttering them would be kinda nice. But I don't think it could be easily done just because that's how the emporium works. I don't think it matters as far as turning quests in though. Don't you just have to be on the same sub-server as the quest you're turning in?

Reward updates and additions are always nice cuz....New stuff!

A revamp and additional rewards for dread pirate hunting would be nice too.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,998
    LilyGrace said:
    keven2002 said:
    LilyGrace said:

Yeah, one thread would have worked for sure. It's been a while but, don't the number of lines in orders wax and wane, or for lack of a better way to put it have a cycle? I know dropping quests will lower your reputation. I believe reputation is pooled, regardless of where you pick up quests. And I thought, tho I'm not 100% sure, that over a period of time not doing quests, your reputation dropped. But that could be that I was cancelling quests and laying off fishing for a period of time and it was just my perception that the drop in reputation was linked to a lapse in time.

Pushing ships away from docks after x amount of time, uncluttering them would be kinda nice. But I don't think it could be easily done just because that's how the emporium works. I don't think it matters as far as turning quests in though. Don't you just have to be on the same sub-server as the quest you're turning in?

Reward updates and additions are always nice cuz....New stuff!

A revamp and additional rewards for dread pirate hunting would be nice too.

Zento and magincia docks already work this way
    I'm not sure how fishmonger reputation works. Is it an overall figure? or does the reputation vary from town to town? Could I have, for example, higher reputation for Skara than for Vesper if I've delivered more orders for Skara?
    The reputation grows with each city as the size of the order grows
    So, the size of the orders varies with your reputation from town to town? I thought the order size was based on overall reputation accumulated and pooled.
    LilyGrace said:
    So, the size of the orders varies with your reputation from town to town? I thought the order size was based on overall reputation accumulated and pooled.
    You can have a 5 item 20 count with brit and get a 1 item 10 count to vesper 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,936
    Grimbeard said:
    Should absolutely be added to the loyalties menu
    I have been saying this for a veeeeeery long time....

Still waiting....
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    edited April 2023
    Can we close this thread please it all sounds very fishy, Except the part about dread pirate hunting, where do you find a pirate? I bought a rowboat can i do it with that?