Why does the Moderator keep closing down threads.

2»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Benjamin said:
    Lord_Frodoは言いました:
    Benjamin said:
    Lord_Frodoは言いました:
    Yoshi said:
    Mariah said:
    and if the devs wish to comment, they have the ability to re-open a thread. 

“Umm, why game dev has moderator privileges on forum site? They are qualified moderators?

Seems like a privilege they should not have”
    So you hire someone to Mod your forum/game that you own but you do not give yourself the same if not more abilities as you give your employee, LMAO, good thing you are not a business owner.  @ Mariah as you are all powerful would you use your powers to rewrite the UO code and put any changes into UO you think are good and stop locking threads and just delete them because you are the all powerful OZ.  @ Yoshi is under the impression that you have more power or should have more power than even the Dark Lady herself. 
    What she was getting at was people like you have to get in threads and give nothing but negative insults with no solutions. Way to prove her point lol.

LMAO So telling someone that they are clueless about how a real business works is now an insult or better yet telling someone that tells everyone that they know everything about UO, Just ask him/mervyn is an insult.  UO owns UO Forum they tell the MODs their duties not the other way around and sorry if this hurts your feelings.  TY for letting us know Yoshi/Mervyn is a she and that you support Yoshi attacking the DEVs
    Lol It was you all jumped on a thread to start insults and bashing each other. When the thread was clearly for the moderators and they clearly answered my question. Sorry I asked. You all jumped right in and validated her point.
    You can always PM any MOD and they will do their best to answer you or tell the MOD to please LOCK your thread after they answer and to please remove all other answers.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited April 2023
    Most of the time, it seems like the posts that cause a thread to be locked, are removed.

That leads people that go over those threads to believe it was wrongfully locked, because we don't always see the 'offending posts' that have been removed.  and without those removed posts, the threads often look relatively civil.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    I'd suggest we need an unleashed section but know it would never fly
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Grimbeard said:
    I'd suggest we need an unleashed section but know it would never fly
    This is a good idea.