Brightly colored eggs

you're all tossing on the ground after killing the bunnies are worth 250 cleanup points. 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yup. And they stack if you want to collect them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780

Doh.jpg 19.5K
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Today i learned thorns produce regs when planted on any dirt road too. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    There are maybe 3 rewards worth getting like everything else an outdated system totally ignored 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    and at 1.1k gold, 50 rabits is half a mil, not too shabby for wabbit huntin'!
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     The old eggs and the bunny loot going to the trash is how my noob experimental character is getting the 600k clean up points for his luck tali and jewel set.  At 200k+ clean up points just from running to the house trash can every time the trash loot bag gets heavy.

Grimbeard said:
    There are maybe 3 rewards worth getting like everything else an outdated system totally ignored 

No one is forcing you to participate :) 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Archangel said:
    and at 1.1k gold, 50 rabits is half a mil, not too shabby for wabbit huntin'!
    Hmmm...... 50 x 1,100 = 55,000 gp ..... 

It still is a long way to half a million gps.....
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    Urge said:
    Today i learned thorns produce regs when planted on any dirt road too. 

It is a shame that you can not plant thorns in Ter Mur.  I was hoping to get imbuing regs but the thorn would not even get planted because there are no solen hives in Ter Mur.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Grimbeard said:
       Who's going to be that one guy that hoards like 500 of the 1-5 point items, a few months from now someone's going to be buying them for 15-20m a pop?... it could happen!

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    CovenantX said:
    Grimbeard said:
       Who's going to be that one guy that hoards like 500 of the 1-5 point items, a few months from now someone's going to be buying them for 15-20m a pop?... it could happen!

I kind of thought he was talking about the cleanup points which haven't been updated in quite a few years... I'd guess at least 5.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    keven2002 said:
    CovenantX said:
    Grimbeard said:

I kind of thought he was talking about the cleanup points which haven't been updated in quite a few years... I'd guess at least 5.
    Kevin is correct the saddest part is a lot of the items have potential if not for being ignored