edited April 2023

-Arroth
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,399
    edited April 2023
    This is how I feel and look chasing the rabbits all over town 

https://youtu.be/tNBL5OMeuno

https://youtu.be/ANqcbtzqrHI?t=22
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 641
    Me dancing ballet in a tutu (yeah, I'm an old fart and I can fantasize all I want) while chasing wabbits as this is playing in the background: 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 512
    I'm curious: does any long-time player currently play with the in-game music enabled? Anyone?
    I do sometimes 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    I do always, Grizzle music is cool.

But I also have a TV on and Alexa, play Ozzy's Boneyard on Sirius XM
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I don't because I find it too repetitious. If I'm doing stuff around the UO house I will play the music box once in a while.
    I'm glad to hear some folks are listening to it, all though I'm surprised. Like Amber I find it somehow really repetitive. And it feels like whatever system or controller activates the music is finicky. You could run past something and enter into a music zone and then immediately leave it in just a few seconds.
    You can use the 25th Anniversary book to play different songs.  Just open it in your backpack.  I don't care for the war mode music.

My wife agrees that the Luna banksitting music is repetative.
    East Brit bank music is okay on low while doing things like filling bods and harvesting 65 gardening beds 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Jepeth said:
    I'm curious: does any long-time player currently play with the in-game music enabled? Anyone?
       Not since the first year, if that.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Nope.  Not even the first year.......
  • HippoHippo Posts: 278
    Instead of UO music, I listen to Uriah Heep's "Demons & Wizards" on my Amazon Echo device.
    Hippo said:
    Instead of UO music, I listen to Uriah Heep's "Demons & Wizards" on my Amazon Echo device.
    Sounds fun and I'll do in Memorium tonight for the in game Uriah Heep. RIP kind man.
    Pawain said:
    You can use the 25th Anniversary book to play different songs.  Just open it in your backpack.  I don't care for the war mode music.

So my problem with the book is that it's using our current in-game MP3s which are different songs entirely from the game as launched. That's not a bad thing, necessarily, just not to my taste. Closing the book gump also stops the song which is a little annoying, but putting the book off into a corner isn't too onerous.

I've seen a few people take a crack at replacing all the in game MP3s with remasters of the MIDIs, I might take a stab at it sometime.
    Let’s us know if you do 

• OK I'll stop for now.

• TheoTheo Posts: 174
    edited April 2023
    Can't beat old Midas....  

"Why don't you die for me on a magic cor por ride...'

There must be 50 ways to loot another....

;)
    For me when messing around in Tokuno or anywhere really:

• daricdaric Posts: 32
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    I recommend this one. 

Of course, you want to go really old school, there's a bizarre Japanese redoing of the Ultima III music from Japan that's also fun to listen to while playing.
  • Jepeth said:
    Pawain said:

So my problem with the book is that it's using our current in-game MP3s which are different songs entirely from the game as launched. That's not a bad thing, necessarily, just not to my taste. Closing the book gump also stops the song which is a little annoying, but putting the book off into a corner isn't too onerous.

I've seen a few people take a crack at replacing all the in game MP3s with remasters of the MIDIs, I might take a stab at it sometime.
    This is how I play. A collection of the old midi redone in MP3 as either T2A, or Ren versions. Alter the config file in music and you’re listening to a pure nostalgic musical bliss. 
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    edited September 2023
    Long ago in a land far far away, I used to PvP against cheaters & this was my song   :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfTk6Unddk

(My phones not letting me embed & on pc I’m getting “You dont have permission” message trying to edit :(. )
    Somewhere back in time in chessy  :)