urgent need to adjust the rewards turn in from counterfeit eggs

Comments

• OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Arnold7 said:
    GL eggs going for 7 mil per.  But expect price will go down in a week or so.
    If those are ones on vendor search, those have been there since the start and haven’t been bought, so I woundnt say that’s the going price.  

Otherwise if someone is actually paying this, let me know, I’ll sell all my eggs to them.
  • drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Oreogl said:
    Arnold7 said:
    If those are ones on vendor search, those have been there since the start and haven’t been bought, so I woundnt say that’s the going price.  

Otherwise if someone is actually paying this, let me know, I’ll sell all my eggs to them.

Get in line, sir.  I'll buy some transfer tokens and flood the market on GL...assuming it hasn't been already.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    edited April 2023
    drcossack said:
    Oreogl said:
    Arnold7 said:

Get in line, sir.  I'll buy some transfer tokens and flood the market on GL...assuming it hasn't been already.
    I didn’t check yesterday, I was only on long enough to check plants and vendors.  I didn’t even bother messing with eggs.

Maybe I’ll throw some on a vendor later and see what’s happens.
  • Arnold7 said:
    500k now on atl, 4 days,
  • FoosFoos Posts: 81
    Nah it's fine.  These are all re-tread awards.  Let the market flood with them.  The only reason some people want lower amounts is because they are getting filthy rich off them.  We will have new items in the dungeon event.  Those people can get rich off those items. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Foos said:
    Nah it's fine.  These are all re-tread awards.  Let the market flood with them.  The only reason some people want lower amounts is because they are getting filthy rich off them.  We will have new items in the dungeon event.  Those people can get rich off those items. 
    There ain't no dungeon event..
    Grimbeard said:
    Foos said:

It just hasn't started yet.  Relax.  The spawns always come first.  The dungeon events come a month or two later.  This is not new. 
    Foos said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Foos said:

It just hasn't started yet.  Relax.  The spawns always come first.  The dungeon events come a month or two later.  This is not new. 
    I hope you're correct but do not believe so maybe @Kyronix can clear it up
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We aren't planning a dungeon this go round - there are some feedback points for dungeon style ToTs we need to address in our next publish before we go live with another dungeon ToT.  In the meantime, hoppy hunting!
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Kyronix said:
    We aren't planning a dungeon this go round - there are some feedback points for dungeon style ToTs we need to address in our next publish before we go live with another dungeon ToT.  In the meantime, hoppy hunting!
    Thanks for the info.  We can wait.
    Grimbeard said:
    Foos said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Foos said:

I hope you're correct but do not believe so maybe @ Kyronix can clear it up

Still all retread items.  Hopefully we don't have to wait until Halloween but we'll see.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Kyronix said:
    Like removing shard bound so we can travel with our earned items?

>:) 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited April 2023
    Kyronix said:
    You could always turn tot back on in tokuno  ;)
    Grimbeard said:
    Kyronix said:
    GOD NO!  Posts like this are why all we have are ToT events.  
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Kyronix said:

I think he means the Orginal TOTs not the dungeon abominations we have now.
    edited April 2023
    Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Kyronix said:

People asking for Treasures of Tokuno to return over and over is why we have these Dungeon events. The devs thought we loved them! We had it return at least 3 times... K literally calls them ToTs.

City invasions and other content are lot more fun.

A Dynamic Dungeon in Shame would be pretty cool.
    Pawain said:
    Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Kyronix said:

People asking for Treasures of Tokuno to return over and over is why we have these Dungeon events. The devs thought we loved them! We had it return at least 3 times... K literally calls them ToTs.

The point is that when this was implemented years ago it was supposed to be fast and easy allowing them to give us things to do while they slaved on NL  so we are suffering with shoddy work while still waiting on vaporware..
    edited April 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Kyronix said:

The point is that when this was implemented years ago it was supposed to be fast and easy allowing them to give us things to do while they slaved on NL  so we are suffering with shoddy work while still waiting on vaporware..
    And you are asking for it to be turned on again!!!! I've had enough of killing stupid Larvae at that spawn.

We like to work together on these things on LS. When ToT is on, the spawn runs 24/7.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
    edited April 2023
    Treasures of Tokuno being enabled periodically, at random date ranges, seems fine.

That's another way to get the 300 luck mempo, flutes of renewal, dyes, and other goodies.

Even if people don't like Tokuno, participation would be optional, so little reason to poo-poo the idea.
    Treasures of Tokuno being enabled periodically, at random date ranges, seems fine.

That's another way to get the 300 luck mempo, flutes of renewal, dyes, and other goodies.

Even if people don't like Tokuno, participation would be optional, so little reason to poo-poo the idea.
    Rather have a different event than a rerun, sorry. The 4 th rerun...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    Pawain said:

Rather have a different event than a rerun, sorry. The 4 th rerun...

Ironic because that's all this Spring event is, a re-run. It literally says in the notes something like "missed out on last year's fun where trade Sam is back" and literally all of the items outside of the snake plant decoration are all re-runs.

I'd also like to have a different event, even if it was the same turn in style thing with new/different rewards. At least then I'd have a reason to log in.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     Nothing wrong with re runs of good and popular content now and then. It kind of balances things out for those that were not here or could not be here for specific events.  First couple of Treasures of Tokuno were great.  This stuff now is not TOT .  It is over powered mobs and paragons in long grind fest  that A lot of us just won't or can't spend every free hour grinding away in. If that is yer thing GREAT, it does not kill you let others have access to the same stuff with out the No Life grind 23/7 that this Treasures of Whatever has turned into.   I work a lot more than a full time job IRL  as do most other folks and don't want to work another full time job in a video game just to get a couple of items from a event.  Even worse on low pop shards when you go into the dungeon and its been farmed to where there are nothing but high end paragons waiting for you.   Or nothing but multi boxers running around killing everything before you can even target it.

Heck yeah turn on the City invasions and Old Treasures of Tokuno for a month here and there.  If some folks don't like it, no one is forcing them to participate. Just like a lot of us don't like the new Treasures of whatever and either very limited or just don't participate.  It does not have to be EITHER OR it can be both.  The only thing that gets hurt are the profiteers profits from the events.  I might be wrong but I don't think the events are meant to be exclusive content for the Elite and the Cheaters to make huge profits from. 
    Tyrath said:
     Nothing wrong with re runs of good and popular content now and then. It kind of balances things out for those that were not here or could not be here for specific events.  First couple of Treasures of Tokuno were great.  This stuff now is not TOT .  It is over powered mobs and paragons in long grind fest  that A lot of us just won't or can't spend every free hour grinding away in. If that is yer thing GREAT, it does not kill you let others have access to the same stuff with out the No Life grind 23/7 that this Treasures of Whatever has turned into.   I work a lot more than a full time job IRL  as do most other folks and don't want to work another full time job in a video game just to get a couple of items from a event.  Even worse on low pop shards when you go into the dungeon and its been farmed to where there are nothing but high end paragons waiting for you.   Or nothing but multi boxers running around killing everything before you can even target it.

Heck yeah turn on the City invasions and Old Treasures of Tokuno for a month here and there.  If some folks don't like it, no one is forcing them to participate. Just like a lot of us don't like the new Treasures of whatever and either very limited or just don't participate.  It does not have to be EITHER OR it can be both.  The only thing that gets hurt are the profiteers profits from the events.  I might be wrong but I don't think the events are meant to be exclusive content for the Elite and the Cheaters to make huge profits from. 

I don't disagree. I don't have an issue with what they did for the event this time around as far as content (or really any event - I like different content). My point has been that it's a huge miss by the Dev team to have made people wait 3 months for an event where all the rewards are recycled.

I have no problem being patient and waiting for 3 months for something new to do/work towards but when it's all the same stuff that's already out in the market; to me that could have been turned on literally 2 months ago as there is nothing to power creep or keep an eye on. This is also most likely THE event for the first half of the year... so now people like me will likely need to wait another 5-6 months for the next event and hope there are new things to actually play for.

I'm all for recycled content/rewards etc to allow other people to catch up but if we are going down that road then these re-runs should be closer together and not take an entire quarter of the year to release.
    keven2002 said:
    Tyrath said:

I don't disagree. I don't have an issue with what they did for the event this time around as far as content (or really any event - I like different content). My point has been that it's a huge miss by the Dev team to have made people wait 3 months for an event where all the rewards are recycled.

I have no problem being patient and waiting for 3 months for something new to do/work towards but when it's all the same stuff that's already out in the market; to me that could have been turned on literally 2 months ago as there is nothing to power creep or keep an eye on. This is also most likely THE event for the first half of the year... so now people like me will likely need to wait another 5-6 months for the next event and hope there are new things to actually play for.

I'm all for recycled content/rewards etc to allow other people to catch up but if we are going down that road then these re-runs should be closer together and not take an entire quarter of the year to release.
    There will be hand drawn snow flakes personally autographed by misk sent to all unhappy customers 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 884
    ToT with new rewards would be awesome!
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Pawain said:

I'd like to blow another city or 2 up. That was probably the most fun i've ever had in this game. 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited April 2023
    Overall like this event.  Players can go to the main event or hunt rabbits to get eggs.  Even though thorns sell for a fairly high price, 10 for 200k to 300k on my shard, and only give up eggs to players about 50% of the time based on my experience, You can still get the major prizes, if you did not have the foresight to plant snake plants, for a couple of million gold.  When you consider that those prizes normally sell for over 100 million that is not a bad deal.
    Would like to have seen eggs being distributed to players from the first two waves of the swarm like in the Wind event. Like the boots at the end.  They will always sell well.
    Would like to see some events like the Invasion and Tokuno events repeated.  Also, don’t mind seeing some of the better rewards, like the earrings, repeated so players have another opportunity to get them.  Got something I really wanted for a long time from this event.  Would agree with others though the list could have been a little longer.
    Also think the thorns was a good idea.  Everyone can grow them in time to use them.  I started growing mine just a couple of days ago.  Had a few thorns in a chest and bought a few, and did the main event a few times to get what I wanted.  Think you get the best results from the thorns if you do them with friends.
    Why are all these recycled items not available through black market? 
    Grimbeard said:
    Why are all these recycled items not available through black market? 

because if they did that that then they wouldn't be able to recycle them in this event and all you would have is 5 book pages and a new vibrant plant as a reward; IE it would cause them extra work.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Pawain said:
    Kyronix said:
    Like removing shard bound so we can travel with our earned items?

>:) 
    This is the only improvement they need for ToTs.

Recently old fren asking me for rare Arch lich arty on my shard

But I only have 1 piece which I am willing to sell at 50 plats since its shard bound... so sad...  :(
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
This discussion has been closed.