This event is going SO WELL so far I'm SO GLAD they decided to NOT make the rewards Account Bound

Don't mind these 20+ characters all multiboxing, too many to pull the bars of. Rabbit spawns and it EVAPORATES they all attack at the exact same time. 

@Kyronix when will you learn?
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    who is selling these rewards for more than 2M?  The rare eggs are worth more than the rewards

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,999
    Only 3 get eggs 
    Grimbeard said:
    Only 3 get eggs 
    Don't ruin his fantasy land with facts. If the rewards were account bound, I would have stopped playing the event yesterday.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 187
    thats the same person who does it every event, im guessing he has connections is why he is allowed to geta way with it every time.
    Or he answers when a GM talks to him....  Lets ban people now just because they play more efficient than we do!
  • usernameusername Posts: 698
    Pawain said:
    Or he answers when a GM talks to him....  Lets ban people now just because they play more efficient than we do!
    I enjoy your cope and clever verbiage. It's called 'cheating'.

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    username said:
    Pawain said:
    Apply for a GM job then, and see if they answer. Or stay in your fantasy world where people do not have multiple monitors and can watch TV, a Movie, play 5 games, all while sitting at your desk and monitoring everything.  

You still have that EGA Monitor?
    Pawain said:
    username said:
    Pawain said:
    Apply for a GM job then, and see if they answer. Or stay in your fantasy world where people do not have multiple monitors and can watch TV, a Movie, play 5 games, all while sitting at your desk and monitoring everything.  

You still have that EGA Monitor?
    I love how you post so many red herrings to distract from the main discussion. Doesn't matter how many monitors you have you CANNOT attack with 20 accounts at once.

And yes, I do have an IBM 5150 with EGA and an IBM 5170 with a CGA card/monitor.

• creampiecreampie Posts: 81
    edited April 2023
    same guild that massive scripts house placement on atlantic they still do nothing about house placement for year.

@kraxal is it your guild?
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 187
    Pawain said:
    no one said he was AFK, course he answers a GM, its called mutliboxing, requires a illegal third party program to do what he does.
    edited April 2023
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:
    no one said he was AFK, course he answers a GM, its called mutliboxing, requires a illegal third party program to do what he does.
    And they Action for that:

I'd rather have the GMs do the policing than posters.

Since yall do not even have to be there to find them guilty and send them to the exocutiuoner.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Pawain said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

Since yall do not even have to be there to find them guilty and send them to the exocutiuoner.
    I mean there’s 10 of them there alone with the bars pulled up.  I think we can comfortably eliminate that he’s playing legitimately.

you seem to be defending this a lot.  How many accounts are you using for this event?
    edited April 2023
    Oreogl said:
    Pawain said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

I mean there’s 10 of them there alone with the bars pulled up.  I think we can comfortably eliminate that he’s playing legitimately.

you seem to be defending this a lot.  How many accounts are you using for this event?
    As many as I pay for. Have a problem with it?

MYODB.

edited April 2023
    Oreogl said:
    Pawain said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

I think I counted 26. The majority had items crafted by the same crafter and were geared identical. jUsT buY MoRe MonItOrS! Everyone knows more monitors => you play so 'efficient' your characters play themselves! Mental gymnastics here folks. 

Sadly, this dude is just a troll and all he does is troll/derail threads to oblivion in order to get them locked by Mariah. 

edited April 2023

Page on them, let the correct authorities decide.

Keep the rest of us out of your drama.

I'm tired of hearing the same whining from you when every event begins.  Why do you play a game that is not fun for you.

I and others have played a lot more hours since Sunday.  This has been very fun. I do not need you sapping the fun away.

My suits are mostly made by the same crafter, is that more evidence against me?

I can only play the amount of toons that you approve of, I can only use armor approved by you, I can not sell items that I earn.  

Any more rules you would like to make?
    edited April 2023
    I do practice what I preach.  Shh dont tell anyone.

Greetings,

Thank you for your violation report, ticket number 9422XXX.

We will investigate the account you have reported and we will take action if warranted; this will take some time, so please be patient. Please understand that you will not be contacted with the results of our investigation, or any actions taken as a result of said investigation, due to our Privacy Policy.

Thank you for your vigilance and dedication to keeping Ultima Online a safe and fair environment.

Ultima Online In-game Customer Support
    Broadsword Online Games

• OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Pawain said:
    Oreogl said:
    Pawain said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

As many as I pay for. Have a problem with it?

MYODB.

That’s what I thought.

• drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Pawain said:

I'm tired of hearing the same whining from you when every event begins.  Why do you play a game that is not fun for you.

I and others have played a lot more hours since Sunday.  This has been very fun. I do not need you sapping the fun away.

I can only play the amount of toons that you approve of, I can only use armor approved by you, I can not sell items that I earn.  

Fun?  The early days of Destard last year were fun.  This is an incredible bore.  If it weren't so easy to get eggs, I would've stopped about an hour into day 1.

For as much time as you spend posting (and in-game), you have continually failed to grasp the extremely obvious.  Namely when people are BLATANTLY cheating.  The posted screenshot (likely on Atlantic) is a good example of it.  Or go to ANY EM event when the Chiv spell spam keeps going from the characters that are dead.
    drcossack said:
    Pawain said:

Fun?  The early days of Destard last year were fun.  This is an incredible bore.  If it weren't so easy to get eggs, I would've stopped about an hour into day 1.

For as much time as you spend posting (and in-game), you have continually failed to grasp the extremely obvious.  Namely when people are BLATANTLY cheating.  The posted screenshot (likely on Atlantic) is a good example of it.  Or go to ANY EM event when the Chiv spell spam keeps going from the characters that are dead.
    So, they did not do anything about you harassing us by doing area spells at the field we were playing on today?

Too bad.  Ill Have Dollar inflict the punishment.
  • drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Pawain said:
    drcossack said:
    Pawain said:

So, they did not do anything about you harassing us by doing area spells at the field we were playing on today?

Too bad.  Ill Have Dollar inflict the punishment.

That's the hill you want to die on?  What I was doing is VERY legal.  Manually switching between clients, planting the thorns, and hitting my "All guard me" macro after they popped up..  Earthquake makes it much easier for me to get my pets to attack, given how small the bunnies are.

If you weren't...you, you would easily be able to tell that I'm playing legitimately given the timing on all of my actions.  I'm just very practiced at it so it's faster than someone inexperienced.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 357
    From the picture I would say the answer to our they cheating is pretty clear, and hopefully the op did submit a report. Is this a fruitful idea on the part of the "player" and I use this term lightly, again simple answer no. For whatever reason they are making it clear what they are doing, without any chance to benefit from it, as the top 3 damagers get to role on the eggs, taking more then 3 from my understanding has no  benefit, So not only do they cheat they do so foolishly. Won't even count the fact that the items will have no value in a few days, if they do now. Hopefully, they are banned.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Report anyone breaking game rules - then go somewhere else and enjoy your own play. Stressing over what others are doing is bad for your health.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542

Riner said:
    From the picture I would say the answer to our they cheating is pretty clear, and hopefully the op did submit a report. Is this a fruitful idea on the part of the "player" and I use this term lightly, again simple answer no. For whatever reason they are making it clear what they are doing, without any chance to benefit from it, as the top 3 damagers get to role on the eggs, taking more then 3 from my understanding has no  benefit, So not only do they cheat they do so foolishly. Won't even count the fact that the items will have no value in a few days, if they do now. Hopefully, they are banned.

The benefit of more than 3 is to constantly keep bunnies up for the 3 to kill.  I took 10 for a few hours 7 just to plant thorns and 3 to plant and kill.  That is way to much like WORK for my taste but you can farm a lot of eggs fast.  Much more pleasant and relaxing to just take 3 and do 60-65 eggs per hour.  If all 3 killing have Max Luck Suits I have been averaging 3 eggs per bunny and more on the corpse to bring that average to 3........ actually 2.87 average but close enough to 3 LOL

They are it seems removing multi boxers, a big wad of them in a field corner I was working and over the course of about 5 minutes they were all just gone. Didn't time out, didn't recall, gate or SJ out, just poof gone from the field..... while still planting thorns and boxing the bunnies.  They never reappeared either.  Might take a GM a while to investigate and remove them but it seems they do.  Looks like they are real bag ball busters as well, have seen several of them get yanked out of game.